2002 2 dr bezel - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2002 2 dr bezel
Saturday, November 27, 2010 11:06 AM
Anyone have a part # for the black plastic piece for the outside of the 2 dr 2002? My drivers side piece has 2 broken screw holes and 1 on the pass side. Found 2 in the junk yard but the paint on them is sh*t. Thanks.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Re: 2002 2 dr bezel
Saturday, November 27, 2010 12:31 PM
Are you talking about the trim about halfway down the door? Or that black plastic that runs along the window? (If its the window stuff... have fun finding any that aren't toast... just get a good one and paint it with some trim paint.)

If you are indeed talking about the plastic piece along the window - its called the Applique. Can't find a part # but its available for about $44 at GM Parts Direct. (Its in the catalog in "Door-Exterior Trim-Applique")

----

Saturday, November 27, 2010 12:39 PM
Ahhh the applique is what I was looking for. Thanks much! <3

Saturday, November 27, 2010 12:40 PM
No problem. The ones off a 2dr Sunfire will fit too (My ones on my sunfire came from a cavy).

----

Saturday, November 27, 2010 12:45 PM
Yea. I was looking at the fires too, but they all seemed to have very badly chipped paint or fading. Thanks again.

Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:53 PM
sand and repaint.. its your best bet.

Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:03 PM
I wish I could. I have no painting skill or a place to paint at. I live in a town home with no garage, and it's pretty cold/windy here now. Would just rather get new ones. Thanks for the tip though!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search