95-99 front lip pics - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
95-99 front lip pics
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 10:38 PM
Im looking for a front lip for a z24 95-99 bumper anyone have a pic of one? or info on ones that can be easy to make fit. The only ones ive seen so far are on a different front bumper either the base model with the ugly black parts or the one just up from it not on a z. I know theres gotta be someone out there

Re: 95-99 front lip pics
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:22 PM
Believe me, ive looked, they dont make em. Your only real option if you dont like the stock bumper (whcih on a lowred car looks great imo) is to get a totally new bumper which actually isnt too pricey if you look long enough. Outside of glassing your own stuff on it tho, the stock 96-99 Z bumper is stayin as it is.

ps: i saw a dude try and do the weatherstripping front lip on a Z bumper and it didnt look terrible... but id avoid it personally, it doesnt form well since its not straight across, its got a downturn on the corners

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11:32 PM
there are replicas of the concept z24s front lip and mabe two lips from those cars floating around

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 12:27 AM
azncav wrote:there are replicas of the concept z24s front lip and mabe two lips from those cars floating around

really? what do these things look like? ive been lookin for 2 years for lips for these bumpers and seen nothing :\

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:08 AM
Dan Cummings wrote:
azncav wrote:there are replicas of the concept z24s front lip and mabe two lips from those cars floating around

really? what do these things look like? ive been lookin for 2 years for lips for these bumpers and seen nothing :\

Search for "Technic Cavalier".

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:57 AM
I was about to say Technic, But Kyle beat me to it.

Good luck finding one

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:50 PM
This is the technic, but they're damn near impossible to get replicas of.

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:11 PM
There are a few around.........getting one is a different story.

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:26 PM
the bottom one isnt a rep.. if thats z yaaaas cav then he has an original lip i believe

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:10 PM
azncav wrote:the bottom one isnt a rep.. if thats z yaaaas cav then he has an original lip i believe

yes that white cav is zyaaas and that is the actual lip off one of the technic concept cars.

here's a few others I've seen before:

Attachments
cavalier garden edging lip 1.jpg (118k)

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:11 PM
here's the other:

Attachments
1871683_100_full.jpg (80k)

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 11:09 PM
eh. z bumper should never have a lip on it.

Friday, December 31, 2010 1:23 PM
Bear with me guys, i'm still new-ish to j-bodies, but what sideskirts are on the green z that boltz posted?

Maybe i'm biased since the "home depot" lip is a popular mod in the 240 scene but i think that's the best looking lip in this thread.
Friday, December 31, 2010 1:28 PM
^ They're Razzi Sides.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, January 02, 2011 10:48 AM
What you guys think about painting the "Home Depot Lip"? I wanna do one for my car but I want it white

Sunday, January 02, 2011 10:57 AM
95LsCoupe wrote:What you guys think about painting the "Home Depot Lip"? I wanna do one for my car but I want it white

Not sure your gonna get any paint to stick onto rubber very well, and even if it does the first time it flex's its gonna crack the paint. Being on the front like that it will most likely rub on parking entrances etc.

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Monday, January 03, 2011 2:01 PM
95LsCoupe wrote:What you guys think about painting the "Home Depot Lip"? I wanna do one for my car but I want it white

Its possible to paint it, just use a few coats of adhesion promoter, prime it and paint it. I did it as a rear lip 7 months ago in June and its never cracked or chipped to this day.
Monday, January 03, 2011 8:55 PM
those are Razzi 2k skirts to be exact. the Reaper has them.. I have the Razzi skirts for the o3+ and they look nothing like it

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search