driver side britelite out on both my z's!!! - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
driver side britelite out on both my z's!!!
Monday, February 09, 2009 10:37 PM
so about 3 years ago i had a 98 z24 and the drivers highbeam didnt work... i never looked for the problem. I just got my 2nd z (99) and ive got the same problem!!! I know its not the bulb and i was wondering since i had 2 with the same problem if ne1 else has had this issue, if it might be the relay on these cars are just weak or if theres a wiring issue to be told. Ive looked around for posts and cant find anything so any input would be great, thanxx

Re: driver side britelite out on both my z's!!!
Monday, February 09, 2009 10:45 PM
from your sig .. it looks like your live where it snows and has a lot of salt. chances are the wiring under your battery tray has come lose or is startin to rot away. check the grounds rite under the battery tray

Re: driver side britelite out on both my z's!!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:10 AM
i had an issue where the grounding bolt broke and was over charging my battery causing all the dash lights to turn on and randomly weird sh*t with the gauges bouncing back and forth driver side head light would completely turn off and the passenger side would stay on i just turned the battery tie down in to a grounding rod with 2 nuts

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search