anyone know josh klein? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone know josh klein?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:37 PM
hey guys i found a for sale forum on this guy a long time ago and emailed him i bought toyo tails from him over a month and he hasnt answered any of my emails since i paid for them and i havent recieved them im gettin pretty pissed if you dont wanna sell something just say so and send the money back dont screw me out of it so if anyone knows how to get ahold of him please let me know or tell him thanks

Re: anyone know josh klein?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:41 PM
He's currently got an ad in the Classifieds.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/51709/

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:21 PM
this might do better in general...

Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:25 AM
You have a pm.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 8:59 AM
Hey Jeremy,

I bought his MMS Lambo door kit off of him about a month ago. It took him a week to send it out. I had to keep e-mailing him. It got to the point were I was going to take some drastic measures but he then shipped them off and gave me a tracking number. I think he is a good guy but just not very punctual. I am sure you will get your stuff. I have a phone number if you need it. I never had to phone him but I got it when I thought things were going to get rough. E-mail me if you need it. Again, I am pretty sure he will come through.
Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:48 AM
Black 3Z wrote:Hey Jeremy,

I bought his MMS Lambo door kit off of him about a month ago. It took him a week to send it out. I had to keep e-mailing him. It got to the point were I was going to take some drastic measures but he then shipped them off and gave me a tracking number. I think he is a good guy but just not very punctual. I am sure you will get your stuff. I have a phone number if you need it. I never had to phone him but I got it when I thought things were going to get rough. E-mail me if you need it. Again, I am pretty sure he will come through.

a @!#$ week! are you kidding me

Thursday, July 31, 2008 12:01 PM
The OP got in touch with Josh last night. He couldn't send him the tails because I have them here with me. I had bought them a few days before the OP sent payment, and I'm guessing Josh had forgotten that he had already sold them lol. I'm sure the OP will be getting his money back.

Moar Candy! LAWL wrote:
Black 3Z wrote:Hey Jeremy,

a @!#$ week! are you kidding me

Wow you couldn't wait a week? lmao Josh is a really busy guy. I bought a lot of the parts off of his car, and made 2 trips up to Charlotte to meet up with him. Really good guy to deal with.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:28 PM
Shadowfire wrote:The OP got in touch with Josh last night. He couldn't send him the tails because I have them here with me. I had bought them a few days before the OP sent payment, and I'm guessing Josh had forgotten that he had already sold them lol. I'm sure the OP will be getting his money back.

well if he sold them and someone else sent him money for them dont you think as soon as the money came he would of thought "oh @!#$ i already sold these" and send it right back. not to mention he had to give his info to the op to get the money. i dont see an excuse for it.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:11 PM
Moar Candy! LAWL wrote:
Shadowfire wrote:The OP got in touch with Josh last night. He couldn't send him the tails because I have them here with me. I had bought them a few days before the OP sent payment, and I'm guessing Josh had forgotten that he had already sold them lol. I'm sure the OP will be getting his money back.

well if he sold them and someone else sent him money for them dont you think as soon as the money came he would of thought "oh @!#$ i already sold these" and send it right back.

I hadn't seen Josh online for a good while until a day or so ago, which means something may have prevented him from getting online/getting back to the OP. He probably just found that the OP had sent him the money for the tails, and the OP did tell me in a PM this morning that he had been in touch with Josh last night.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:29 PM
There was more to the story than just waiting a week. That in itself is not terrible nor is anything else with the story all that drastic. I won't go into it because it is none of your business and I am certainly not bashing Josh. So don't make it into something its not.
Friday, August 01, 2008 6:23 AM
alright guys i talked to josh and he did in fact sell the tails by accident and is refunding my money he does seem like a pretty busy guy and it was hard to get ahold of but is takin care of now im set as long as i dont get screwed because its happened to many times

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search