halo projector headlights ... - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
halo projector headlights ...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:27 PM
I just got some projector headlights and already installed them now im trying to figure out where to hook up the turn signal leds that are connected to them. I have a blitz front bumper which doesnt have the turn signals in the bumper so i have those bulbs just hanging basically could i cut the bulb and harness off and wire my projector leds to it and if so what do i do with the third wire from the stock turn signal. Theres a black, yellow, and green wire on the stock turn signal bulb and on the projector led there is only a black and white. I just dont know what to do wiht the green wire. any inputs on you guys that have the halo projectors. thanks in advanced.

Re: halo projector headlights ...
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:55 PM
ok first off your not making any sense. what are you trying to wire up? the projectors, the halos, or some leds.
i assume the green wire is either your marker wire or flasher wire. do you want these led to be turn signals or marker lights?

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7:20 PM
its a three way bulb or sumthin like that its really weird this is how i did it if these are the correct projectors.

click sig for my car audio videos
Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:10 AM
Technicly, those aren't turn signal lights. They are city lights (running lights). The bumper light that you don't use has two leads, so you can chose where to hook them up. One lead is for when your lights are on, the other is for a turn signal. If you haven't hooked your halos up already, you can use one wire for those, and the other for the LEDs. I don't know off the top of my head if the yellow is your running light, and green is turn signal, or the opposite but if you have any wiring skill, I'm sure you can figure that out.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:38 AM
ok thanks everybody for the help i'll get out there tomorrow and check it out.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search