Painted Tail Lights - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Painted Tail Lights
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:37 PM
I searched and couldn't find anything. Hasa anyone painted there tails??

Re: Painted Tail Lights
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:40 AM
painted them with what? give us some ideas on what your looking to do. alot of people have used niteshade to tint their tails. i dont think anyone actually ever painted their tails though.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:39 PM
here's a set i did a few years back. with the change in plans on my car, i might make another set just like them again.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:27 AM
i got an 05 with stock tails and i was going to paint them to.. not sure what design or what paint. but its alot cheaper to do that then get euro tails. and i get to try my own thing out.. post some pics when im done
Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:34 PM
Lots of people paint the 00 style toyo tails.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:19 PM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]here's a set i did a few years back. with the change in plans on my car, i might make another set just like them again.

i like that. are those actual toyo inners? or just painted to look like them?

Thursday, July 24, 2008 6:48 PM
(tabs) wrote:[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]here's a set i did a few years back. with the change in plans on my car, i might make another set just like them again.

i like that. are those actual toyo inners? or just painted to look like them?

just stockers painted to look like it. that was my poor schoolboy days when i couldn't afford toyos but liked the look. if i do that look again, the inners will be toyo inners since i have a set of them currently.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search