cavfire question - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cavfire question
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 6:00 PM
im sure you are going to tell me to use the search but i dont feel like it....but someone backed into my car and cracked my bumper all up so i figured now was the time to swap a cavalier front end cause i like them better...

but my question is, will the 03-05 cavalier front bolt directly up to a 97 sunfire?

thanks and sorry for not searching.

Re: cavfire question
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 6:12 PM
search. it doesnt matter if you feel like it or not. there is a @!#$ sticky right above this damned post

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 6:34 PM
(tabs) wrote:search. it doesnt matter if you feel like it or not. there is a @!#$ sticky right above this damned post

x2 You don't even have to search. It's right effing there.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 6:50 PM
I think the proper response to this is, we don't feel like helping you? Sorry, someone was eventually going to say it... next time, don't be so lazy.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 7:28 PM
Here I'll be nice and spoonfeed your lazy a**.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=315239&t=315239

Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:17 AM
does your mom still change your underwear for you too?

Thursday, July 03, 2008 5:18 AM
Max Aaron wrote:im sure you are going to tell me to use the search but i dont feel like it....but someone backed into my car and cracked my bumper all up so i figured now was the time to swap a cavalier front end cause i like them better...

but my question is, will the 03-05 cavalier front bolt directly up to a 97 sunfire?

thanks and sorry for not searching.

dont listen to these guys. i know how ya feel about not wanting to search.

the 03-05 front will not bolt right up. it has to be custom fit on there.

the only front end that will bolt up like stick is that of the 02 cavalier. for some reason they changed all the mounting points except for that year. even though 00-02 all look the same, they bolt up differnt

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search