90 degree lambo that opens normally also? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
90 degree lambo that opens normally also?
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 8:05 PM
Its been a very long time since i've been on j-body and even longer since I posted because I sold my car and now I drive a huge diesel. But anyways I sold my car to my brother and now hes looking for a lambo kit. I remember a long time ago on here z2flip4 (if anyone remembers him) had a 90 degree kit and you could either open the doors normally or you could open them up lambo style. Or if anyone knows where I can get a kit like this, that would be wonderful. I know the kits gonna cost but I wana make sure its going to work for a long time. Any help is apreciated.

FS: Space Trek Fully Adjustable Aluminum Rear Spoiler, B.O.
FS: Generation 3 Euro Tail Lights, B.O.
Looking for a set of 95-99 Toyota Tails

Re: 90 degree lambo that opens normally also?
Monday, July 07, 2008 7:45 AM
Anybody?

Monday, July 07, 2008 7:55 AM
All of them do. All lambo kits pivot outward and then up to clear the fenders.

Monday, July 07, 2008 8:13 AM
i think he means that open all the way out. or up. but yeah if your skinning you should be able to get in the door of a normal lambo kit without going up.

Monday, July 07, 2008 5:12 PM
Yes I am looking for a lambo door kit that will open like a lambo and will also open like a stock door. Its been a long time since I have been on here and I know they make them or have made them. z2flip4 had them on his car before he got rid of it. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. thanks

Monday, July 14, 2008 7:36 PM
ik its not 90 degree, but go with Vertical door Inc. if u want them to last long I just put them on mine, but the doors open to the first notch on a stock door, then they go up, but make sure u get the heavy shocks like 750 or 800 lbs, it'll be harder to pull them down but uk the doors won't slam down
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search