BC2 or Type J - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BC2 or Type J
Sunday, February 10, 2008 7:32 AM
I am getting ready to buy a front bumper and I am stuck between two . The Type J And the BC2 I need some input. I have the turbo sport hood and Z3 fenders. Thanks for all the help.

Re: BC2 or Type J
Sunday, February 10, 2008 7:54 AM
what do you like best?

im a fan of the bc2 myself, but the type j is urethane and less likely to get busted up if you hit something or drag

coming back in 2008...
Sunday, February 10, 2008 8:46 AM
also depends what kind of skirts and rear you go with. if youre thinking of front bumper only youll eventually want to add the rest.
generally, the body kit is going to be much lower than any stock parts so it would probably look silly without the other parts

Sunday, February 10, 2008 9:32 AM
Well I have already firgured out the rear. I am going with the BC2 rear and my sideskirts are going to depend on which front I go with. If I go with the BC2 front then I am going to go with the BC2 sides and if I go with the Type J front then I am going with the 03+ Razzi sides.
Sunday, February 10, 2008 9:37 AM
haha, i have a BC2, and a Type J, and i don't like either.

I'm back from the dead.
Currently Driving: RSX Type-S.
My Cavalier Burnt up :-(
Sunday, February 10, 2008 10:59 AM
id go with the bc2 since ur gonna go with the back.

Sunday, February 10, 2008 11:39 AM
(tabs) wrote:what do you like best?

Im a fan of the bc2 myself, but the type j is urethane and less likely to get busted up if you hit something or drag
< i agree but if you allready have the bc2 rear id go with the bc2 front. I might suggest the the drift side or some other skirt that extends up onto the rockers, rather than the bc2 skirts witch run straight across like the stock z24 skirts just my opinion.

Sunday, February 10, 2008 1:59 PM
jeff heyman wrote:
(tabs) wrote:what do you like best?

Im a fan of the bc2 myself, but the type j is urethane and less likely to get busted up if you hit something or drag
< i agree but if you allready have the bc2 rear id go with the bc2 front. I might suggest the the drift side or some other skirt that extends up onto the rockers, rather than the bc2 skirts witch run straight across like the stock z24 skirts just my opinion.

I have this exact combo Buddy club 2 Front and rear (just ordered the front waiting for it to come in) and drift side skirts molded in and love the combo but I would like buddy club 2 sides just dont want to have to unmold the drift sides just to muck work.

Sunday, February 10, 2008 4:29 PM
Ok how bout BC2 front and rear with Gravana TRD GMX Side Skirts? And are those fiberglass or urathane?
Sunday, February 10, 2008 6:42 PM
bc2 full kit w/ turbo sport hood. ftmfw!! of course im a lil biased lol

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Sunday, February 10, 2008 6:55 PM
Anybody else have problems with gravel collecting in their bc2 side skirts? I'm thinking about notching out an inch by the rear tire. Other than that I recommend the whole kit, no fitment problems.

Sunday, February 10, 2008 6:58 PM
I would have to think about his one before answering ... lol

Sunday, February 10, 2008 7:00 PM
Admiral558 wrote:Anybody else have problems with gravel collecting in their bc2 side skirts? I'm thinking about notching out an inch by the rear tire. Other than that I recommend the whole kit, no fitment problems.

lol. i do man. always got gravel in the damn things.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Monday, February 11, 2008 2:06 AM
Admiral558 wrote:Anybody else have problems with gravel collecting in their bc2 side skirts? I'm thinking about notching out an inch by the rear tire. Other than that I recommend the whole kit, no fitment problems.

ive had that problem with ALL bumpers and side skirts ive ever had....stock or aftermarket

coming back in 2008...
Monday, February 11, 2008 5:27 AM
i want bc2 sides!

WI-Jtuners member
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search