APC M3 Mirrors - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
APC M3 Mirrors
Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:57 PM
Does anyone know where i can get a set of these? I know they were discontinued a couple years ago but maybe just maybe there's a set i can buy. I'm talking about the APC Mirrors without the LED's and not the Ebay ones.

Any info would be great thanks.

Chris

Re: APC M3 Mirrors
Friday, February 08, 2008 7:34 AM
Wouldnt they be the same as the ones on ebay that you can buy without LED's....much cheaper IMO. just my .02

****Looking for a 95-99 Cavy in PA with
a good title, preferably not running or
just a shell.
Friday, February 08, 2008 11:30 AM
they suck!!! I bought a set a long time ago and they sit on your car at a 45 degree angle... it takes a long time to get use to and everyone saud it looked like my car had little wings or something! Plus if you have power window and you press down on your remote they turn right if you press up they go left... stupid! I had them all hooked up perfectly and had the lights all working (which where dull as @!#$ and barely even visible at night!) and I got tired of them after a few months and threw them away! I would have sold them but they where so cheap they broke when i took them off...

Don't buy them there not worth the money effort and patience needed...

Pilz-E wrote:I still dream of the day when I can do a rear-engine, rear drive V12 in my sunflower.

Friday, February 08, 2008 6:12 PM
Yeah thats what i've read here on the org. But it seems next to impossible to find the real APC ones. What are some other options besides those since they're not easily avalible.

Just looking for something along the lines of the APC style without L.E.D's.

Thanks Guys

Chris

Friday, February 08, 2008 6:52 PM
just put LED's in your stock mirrors that's what I'm getting prepped for!

Pilz-E wrote:I still dream of the day when I can do a rear-engine, rear drive V12 in my sunflower.

Sunday, February 10, 2008 6:23 PM
I had a set of the real APC mirrors and they DIDNT sit up on an angle at all. But one got smashed when someone hit my car so i got a set of the Erebuni mirrors and I think they are going to sit on an angle So i will have to fix this. I would like to get another of the APC ones as they fit nicely just the LEDS dont work right. I need a passenger side lol

ShowFire

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:03 AM
yeah I bought the ebay ones, and they blow. I didn't leave them on for 15 seconds.

Big plans for the '04 Fire.

All I need are is Time (sigh...)Money(sigh...)Know-how (workin on it!)
Sunday, March 01, 2009 8:56 PM
sorry i know this post is old but found someone who has some apc mirrors some are kinda custom and gay but some are ok just wanted to share http://stores.ebay.com/dz-speedy
Monday, March 02, 2009 10:19 AM
I have 2 sets, one with the LED's and one with out. I love them, especially with the blue tinted glass. Got both on Ebay. You just have to keep an eye out for them, cause they do get listed.

Monday, March 02, 2009 3:39 PM
I have a set of the apc e bay ones from a few years back, they are not angled up; and have no leds; and they have the blue tinted german looking glass, i did like them but i spray bombed them my self and they looked like @!#$, so i put the stock color matched mirrors back on, i plan on getting them repaintted and putting them back on....
I will post a pic of them to see if they are the ones you are talking about...

98 j-body sedan

Monday, March 02, 2009 3:52 PM

98 j-body sedan

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:03 AM
^^^ I like your washing machine... We have the same one hah!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:32 AM
I know where to get parts for mine jason,LOL...........

98 j-body sedan

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:35 AM
I've got a set of mirrors that look like the ones above. I'll be glad to part with them as soon as I find some mirrors to replace them.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 11:30 AM
http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=1105

how about this?

still on the website...maybe they have some in stock, that never sold.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 6:14 PM
wow those are exspensive ^^^^ and i know they are not even real carbon fiber......

98 j-body sedan

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 9:19 PM
I'm still trying to decide if I want to put mine on or not. . . .

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 7:55 AM
I got a set I orderd them from ebay the guy sent me the sedan ones I think but they bolt up, I just have to trim some of the plastic to fit better.... But they are the APC brand..... just look on ebay one seller has them... Heres a link to one auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy-Cavalier-95-up-M3-LED-Sport-Carbon-Mirrors-2door_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1 Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem400029158983QQitemZ400029158983QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

This guy is kinda a but if he sends you the wrong set though... I'm pretty sure he gave me 4dr instead of 2dr.... anyway there ya go

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 4:02 PM
I thought for some reason the apc mirrors were made for the 4dr only, but they were fitting them on coupes, i could be wrong; the set i have was listed for a sedan and that is what i have so fitment was great.....
I am kind of in the same boat, unsure if i want to put mine back on, i also like my oem mirrors as i have the color matched and they look good for stock; but toyota mirrors would be the way to go if ya had to choose, but damm i cant fork out that kind of doe,lol

98 j-body sedan

Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:15 AM
Wow.. this post came back from the dead. I ended up finding a set in mint condition just after the original post. I love them now i'm used to the smaller mirror and angle. You can see them in my sig.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search