BMW "M" Style trunk lip/spoiler pics? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BMW "M" Style trunk lip/spoiler pics?
Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:58 PM
I've seen these on eBay and I'm interested to see what they look like on the car. For some reason the auctions on eBay don't have any images on the actual car they sell them for so the auction is pretty useless. I tried to search the forum to see if anyone has posted pics and I came up with nothing. So if anyone has pics of these on a Cavalier and could post them it'd awesome.

Here is a link to the people who don't know what I'm talking about: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M3-STYLE-TRUNK-LIP-SPOILER-WING-CAVALIER-95-05_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33638QQihZ007QQitemZ170114226009QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638Q2em118Q2e l1247

They show a pic from the top side, but I'd like to see one that shows it from the back too.

Thanks in advance...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:59 PM

Re: BMW "M" Style trunk lip/spoiler pics?
Monday, February 04, 2008 5:31 AM
man i have never seen that one before... not much of a lip but sleak
Monday, February 04, 2008 5:31 AM
i bought one and returned it immediately. its a big slab of heavy rubber and is a POS.

I highly suggest not bothering with it

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:27 AM
in a nut shell...lol
Sunday, February 10, 2008 2:26 PM
blah, well that sucks...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:21 AM
I had to LOL at the "providing a sufficient amount of rear end down force to enhance high-speed stability "
Re: BMW
Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:01 PM

This is what the piece of rubber looks like on my daily driver.
The double stick tape worked ok but had to reinforce it with some stainless screws to keep it in place.
And to say that it doesn't add any stability to the rear of the car is misinformed.
Along with the Mazda3 front lip that I added to the Paseo and this rear lip addition, have noticed increased stability at highway speed, and with heavy winds.
It does help stability and like it's design.
Yeah, it's not the prettiest piece but has a factory look that I like, and to me, enhances the car.

For me, it was money well spent , and an experiment that turned out good.
Btw, I've not modified it one bit and as you see it is as I got if from the manufacturer.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Re: BMW
Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:30 PM
call me crazy but i think that would look retarded on a cav, the BMW M series trunk lids have a sharp, square edge. The Cav trunks are too round and there isnt a distinct line where the lip would go like on a bmw, it would just be kinda stuck on there.

just my .02$

---

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search