Replacing bulbs????? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Replacing bulbs?????
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 3:38 PM
Can someone please inform me on how to change my fog light bulbs on my 2003 cavalier, thanks.

Re: Replacing bulbs?????
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:31 PM
calm down.. double posting is against the rules.. its simple.. lay on ur back on the ground and look underneather ur bumper.. find the fogs and reach ur hand to the back of them, find the back of the bulb/socket and turn it one way 90degrees or so and then it should just pull right out. it has little grooves that lock into the fog housing.. not hard.. atleast thats how all otehr bulbs on J-bodies are.. so if these arent i would be really surprised..

Re: Replacing bulbs?????
Thursday, March 16, 2006 1:03 PM
Manta Z(Der Primered Ein) wrote:calm down.. double posting is against the rules.. its simple.. lay on ur back on the ground and look underneather ur bumper.. find the fogs and reach ur hand to the back of them, find the back of the bulb/socket and turn it one way 90degrees or so and then it should just pull right out. it has little grooves that lock into the fog housing.. not hard.. atleast thats how all otehr bulbs on J-bodies are.. so if these arent i would be really surprised..

Exactly^^^ Its somewhat a pain in the ass because you aint gonna be able to see squat because that piece of plastic spanning allthe way across the bottom of the front bumper. You are jjust gonna have to go by feel. Be careful tho because I actually broke one of the nipples on the socket pulling it out. Be real gentle...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search