Front bumper and side mirrors... - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Front bumper and side mirrors...
Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:55 PM
Does the front bumper of a 1999 fit on a 2003? 1999 seems to have the only bumper I like!!

Side mirrors on door!! I want CF mirrors but can only sem to find them up to 2002. I have compared my car to a 2001 and it appears to be the same. Are there any differances and can I find them with power and not manual?

thanks guys!!

Re: Front bumper and side mirrors...
Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:05 PM
Mirrors are the same for 2dr 95-05 and 4dr 95-05

Bumpers are TOTALLY different, but with some experience and skill you could re-fabricate a bumper to fit....lot of work though.

My Car Domain
Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:13 PM
Thank you !! All I wanted to hear on the mirrors!! I can liv with the bumper!!
Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:10 PM
Get some 95-99 headlights and fenders as well, and you'll be set with the bumper with little to no fab time.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 6:57 PM
^^^^what he said, but dont forget the hood also

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:48 PM
Kardain wrote:Get some 95-99 headlights and fenders as well, and you'll be set with the bumper with little to no fab time.

close... but he needs the headlights and hood, not the fenders. the only thing he needs for the fenders is the bracket that holds the corner lights, otherwise the fenders are the exact same from 95-05.

of course, it would be easier to switch to 00-02 headlights. that way, he won't have to change the headlight wiring, no need for that corner bracket, and the bumper can easily be customized to fit.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search