Problems with 00-02 headlight conversion - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Problems with 00-02 headlight conversion
Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:01 PM
Ok, well I followed the digram posted by Mennitti which is as follows

I doubled checked all wiring. my passenger side works but looks like its shining way to bright, and my driver side wont come on at all. I took out the relays and tried hot-wiring it, the driver side came on, but very dim. Again, i double checked everything, everything looks good. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Re: Problems with 00-02 headlight conversion
Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:44 PM
lol, ive been having issues with the 00-02 conversion my girls car for close to a year. finally it came to both lights going out when they felt like it. but i had at one point adim pass. side, and bright driver, then it switched, then the pass light went out, then both went out.

i actually just fixed it 2 days ago, its a ghetto fix, and it may not be a good way to do it, but unsafe lights are better than no lights. especially when you work til 12am, lol.

so what i did was got the wiring to the pass all redone and lighting, then i just ran wiring from the pass headlight wires, to the same on the driver side, so the stock harness wires on the driver side are just tapped off, and not being used. the original wire job was a damn mess and azz backwards, so.....lol

Re: Problems with 00-02 headlight conversion
Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:45 PM
i have schematics at home i can send you in about an hour that i used.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search