trd cavalier - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
trd cavalier
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:55 PM
Did alot of searching, but cant find anything. I have been interested in the trd toyota cavalier for a long time. I can find certain parts for the toyota cavalier, but no trd parts, ex. body kit, spoiler, and eyelids. I dont want replica parts from bomex or anything. There has to be a place where you can order those trd parts. What would people do in japan that own a trd cavalier and got in an accident, they have to fix it, where do they get the parts from?

Re: trd cavalier
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:35 PM
trd kit is not made anymore. matt teske has an original kit and wing (which also isnt made anymore) that he is selling for like 2000 or something like that

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:15 PM
www.gravanatuning.com would be a wee bit less expensive.

02 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:19 PM
maybe Street-line I know they have toyota cavalier stuff.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:20 PM
body kit - www.gravanatuning.com
wing - celica one looks exactly like it, requires very little bbody work to get it on.
eyelids- make em your self.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:30 PM
thanks for the info, just hoping there was a way to get authentic bodykits and such.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:39 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]trd kit is not made anymore. matt teske has an original kit and wing (which also isnt made anymore) that he is selling for like 2000 or something like thatLast I heard he wanted $3,500.

certsfire wrote:wing - celica one looks exactly like it, requires very little bbody work to get it on.
The TRD Celica wing looks NOTHING like the TRD Cavalier wing.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:52 PM
gravana makes a replica kit, fits really well too. no one makes a wing that even resembles the TRD cav wing. which sucks, cuz its a pretty badass wing

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:09 PM
you can always just buy the TRD cav RHD that streetline is selling if you want real atutheintic how ever your spell that..

. member 1244or55
.http://www22.ocn.ne.jp/~cavalier
Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:03 AM
unless you buy the set from teske or the actual cav from street-line then your never going to get the real kit or wing

Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:09 AM
ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé) + TRD 901-Z™ are right about that! oh and Mike wait till you see this next ordering coming in! your going to want to kill me!!

Heres a hint White Toyota Cavalier that was the only one ever to be in the Japan Auto Salon.

CrAzY Z24-

We have the only TRD Toyota Cavalier in the country right now. Its straight from TRD themselves in Japan number 20 out of only 50 ever made with this setup.

Listing of Vechile

If your really thinking about buying this car call us, maybe we can work something out asking price is 17,000.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK

Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:19 AM
man that car is hot i would love to own that....looks like i hurry up and get basic training over so i can get some money together. i wonder if you could finance that from a bank. would nice if you could i would do it in a heartbeat.

2002 cavy with 5spd ecotec(RIP)
1991 eagle talon tsi awd 5spd(sold)
1999 audi a4 1.8l turbo 5spd
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/779567
Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:19 AM
its automatic? ugh

Visit me on Cardomain
Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:43 AM
Mike Smeltzer wrote:its automatic? ugh

Every single Toyota Cavalier ever made was automatic. The reason why is the little room where the pedals are.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:44 PM
My god... that wing is hot. It looks a bit like a touring wing that www.turbotechracing.com sells. But thats from the limited vantage point of that pic.
Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:53 PM
why are the rims photoshopped when you click on the link for the car?

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:25 PM
man, i would love to buy that car, but if something happened to it, where could you get replacment parts for it, theres got to be a number to reach the trd headcourters, and ask if they still have replacment parts.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:07 PM
Boardorgohome wrote:why are the rims photoshopped when you click on the link for the car?

Because the rims where brand new and not even out of the box but I ended up selling them, and I wanted to show what it will look like with them on the vehicle. Plus you can see the Vehicle now with black wheels from other photos and Yes its a real car here in the USA.

CrAzY Z24
Today 8:25 PM

man, i would love to buy that car, but if something happened to it, where could you get replacment parts for it, theres got to be a number to reach the trd headcourters, and ask if they still have replacment parts.

Well lets say something did happen where some jack a$$ hit me or some one that was driving the car. Well pretty much you will be screwed because you wont find these PARTS EVER!! trust me on this I only found them on this vehicle and nothing else!!!

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:09 PM
the WRX spoiler is the only one that i know of that looks anything like that of the toyota Cavalier

Friday, March 10, 2006 2:30 AM
ShiftyCav wrote:the WRX spoiler is the only one that i know of that looks anything like that of the toyota Cavalier

i never thought of that lol

Friday, March 10, 2006 4:09 AM
So Mike any ideas what we have coming in next?

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:42 AM
ShiftyCav wrote:the WRX spoiler is the only one that i know of that looks anything like that of the toyota Cavalier

Eh, it's not adjustable and the TRD looks better because it goes right over the factory spoiler.

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:45 AM
Nope way wrong -HINT Japan Auto Salon 1999

come on Mike I know you know what vehicle it is.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Friday, March 10, 2006 7:40 AM
the bomex cav ???

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:07 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]the bomex cav ???

come on now this is for Mike.

Nice:
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: If you want to continue promoting your products on the JBO, you need to be premium.
Expires: Monday, March 13, 2006 7:35 AM PT

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search