projector headlights question - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
projector headlights question
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:39 PM
I think i remember a while ago someone selling projector headlights for the 00-02 cavy? I tried searching but came up with nothing...so if i do remember correctly then could someone please direct me to the website. THankyou!

...are you trolls that dumb that you cant realize mid 15s is slower then 14s?

Re: projector headlights question
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:43 PM
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:49 PM
Before someone cruelly flames you for posting (becuse this is actually a well discussed topic) I'll quickly and painlessly aswer your question.

No Company Makes Them. Period.

There ARE people willing to Custom make some for you or sell you parts to build your own. They are, in no particular order: Josh - IZN TRBL , Joe "Eazy" , streetside speed & custom

And you suck Kardain for beating me to the post... I clicked Reply first...LOL

My Car Domain
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:50 PM
i looked there and they didnt sell the whole headlight...they just sold the bulb

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:53 PM
o ok...i thought noone made them but i thought i rememberd like a long ass topic like 7 pages or so of someone that made and sold them

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:24 PM
You mean the one from White Boy

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=282279&t=282279#282279

Never panned out.

AFAIK, Josh is still custom assembling projectors. E-mail him and find out a final price.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:08 AM
What about the projectors on the 00 - 02 cavy on j-body's home page?
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:23 AM
custom.

only way it can be done....

i for one have made my own set of projectors. It isnt very hard at all.

takes time. and patience. and some reading.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:29 AM
Brandt Melder wrote:What about the projectors on the 00 - 02 cavy on j-body's home page?

those are hella projectors, they were suppose to be released at the 02 bash but hella never made them. if you want projectors for an 00-02 you have 3 choices

1) go to a junkyard and get projectors out of a car and fit them into your headlights
2) buy the projectors from izn trbl and fit them in yourself
3) pay izn trbl to make you a custom set (which is gonna run you about 300-400 probably)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:09 AM
BaggedCav wrote:
Brandt Melder wrote:What about the projectors on the 00 - 02 cavy on j-body's home page?

those are hella projectors, they were suppose to be released at the 02 bash but hella never made them. if you want projectors for an 00-02 you have 3 choices

im actually currently trying to make a set of 00-02's like that. ill post pics when i get some progress worth seeing

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:36 PM
White Raven (Ryan L.) wrote:Before someone cruelly flames you for posting (becuse this is actually a well discussed topic) I'll quickly and painlessly aswer your question.

No Company Makes Them. Period.

There ARE people willing to Custom make some for you or sell you parts to build your own. They are, in no particular order: Josh - IZN TRBL , Joe "Eazy" , streetside speed & custom

Must've missed the part in red from the post above... and so far everyone else has given you the same reply....

My Car Domain

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search