APR GTC-200 Drag Wing - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
APR GTC-200 Drag Wing
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:28 PM
I was ust wondering if anyone has any pictures of any cavalier with this wing installed on them. I am really debating if I want to get this wing. I also noticed that ebay has a knock off of this wing http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-03-CHEVY-CAMARO-CAVALIER-SUNFIRE-3D-GT-SPOILER-WINGS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33638QQitemZ8043792588QQrdZ1
what do you think?

Re: APR GTC-200 Drag Wing
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:36 PM
dont ever put a universal "wing" on your cav. they all look HORRIBLE. stick with ones made specifically for the cav, they look 100 times better.

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:58 PM
Unless that wing adds 15 horsepower to your car, don't even touch that wing with a 10-foot pole. Actually I'm surprised it doesn't say it adds power ... Hmmm...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:32 PM
mines uni.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:46 PM
IZN TRBL wrote:mines uni.

with the exception of yours of course

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:32 PM
Looks like it could fly, if you put that on we may have to un pimp ze auto.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:43 PM
Well if you do in fact have a drift kit then it would probably give it a nice stance. It won't be beneficial or anything but I think that there are just some kits that need a higher stanced wing and I think the drift is one of them. But hey its your car and you should do what you want to it.

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:49 PM
Y'know...I actually like that wing and most likely it'll be on my car this summer. I think it's clean, for what it is.

But I'll be getting the 56" wide, 5" tall carbon fiber JSP version:

...and I'm gonna do something cool/unique with the brackets

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:18 PM
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:32 PM
that's Chad's car. looked really good IMO.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:05 AM
that wing i dont mind on a kitted and lowered car
not kitted, definitely a no go
kitted and not lowered, eh, ok

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:27 AM
OneBadZ24 wrote:Looks like it could fly, if you put that on we may have to un pimp ze auto.

i love those commercials.

i agree with themarin8r, but i am never really a fan of wings esp those style. BUT i think some have pulled it off nicely.. and i like them better when tehy look like there almost sitting on the body..not standing higher than the roof.

to me that actually doesnt look to bad for the wing.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:00 AM
It actualy looks pretty good IMO. But your car needs to be able to pull it off. If I see a pic with that wing and steelies or hub caps I will laugh.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:52 AM
Jackalope wrote:It actualy looks pretty good IMO. But your car needs to be able to pull it off. If I see a pic with that wing and steelies or hub caps I will laugh.

well put. most people bash wings because every one else bashes wings and there mindless lemeings. theres nothng wrong with wings......if......you can pull it off. a spoiler is a huge extieror modifacation. and will sersiously change the look of your car. if you can do it right more power to you. but if your not careful with it. the germans will get you.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:08 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ LMAO !! That was great !

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:29 AM
You said that car belongs to a guy named chad...what is his full name or screen name?
Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:51 AM
Does the yellow on the body kit match the car? hmm...

I like the low wing though.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:53 AM
i like the wing also, i was going to do the CF version but i got a much lower and smoother style CF wing instead. i say get it

Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:37 PM
OneBadZ24 wrote:Looks like it could fly, if you put that on we may have to un pimp ze auto.

I can't say I second the motion....... but if someone hooked it up to a trebuchet (thats a fancy word for 'funny lookin catapult') I might have to pull the release cord.

It would look good, as long as the rest of the car is aggressive enough to prove it NEEDS to be forced to the ground.
Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:48 AM
Manta Z(Der Primered Ein) wrote:

i love those commercials.

i agree with themarin8r, but i am never really a fan of wings esp those style. BUT i think some have pulled it off nicely.. and i like them better when tehy look like there almost sitting on the body..not standing higher than the roof.

to me that actually doesnt look to bad for the wing.

THAT IS NICE

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search