how too? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
how too?
Saturday, March 04, 2006 7:48 PM
i've seen it done on a couple of cars and want to do it myself. how do you cut out the license plate holder in the front clip? and the take out the two vents? i figured on cuting it but dont want to wreck the paint? see that its plastic. i need the air to get in there and show the intercooler a bit.

Re: how too?
Saturday, March 04, 2006 7:51 PM
Those grills on the front should have a visible screw and then just come out.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 9:43 PM
i want to do the same thing i think you have to take off the front and cut it from the back if u want the paint to still be there when your done and then sand it down.......ima try it in a few days after i get something to cut it with

akunamata

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Sunday, March 05, 2006 1:08 AM
def no screws if you dont have fog lights, cuz i wanted to put in the fogs
you havce to cut it

Sunday, March 05, 2006 9:49 AM
Don't mean to thread jack, but its basically the same thing. How do you take the license plate holder off the front bumper of a 2003 Sunfire? What tool do you need? Thanks, again, sorry for the thread jack.
Sunday, March 05, 2006 9:55 AM
i was thinking drip a hole in the middle of it and then use a dremel or jig saw and cut the rest out. maybe from the back like the other said to help keep the paint there.
back in my flooring days we put tape along the edges to help chipping of doors and other stuff. just an idea.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search