Mr. and Mrs. Smith BMW stripes - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith BMW stripes
Monday, February 20, 2006 9:14 PM
For those who have watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith, do you guys remember those BMWs that were chasing them in the minivan. Remember how those BMWs had stripes on the right of them down the whole body of the car?
How would you think they would look on a cavy?

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith BMW stripes
Monday, February 20, 2006 9:30 PM
DO IT MAN! i herd that stripe adds 50HP. In all honesty i dont see why anyone would want a single stripe all the way down their car, and to be off centered just makes it worse.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 6:18 AM
I've found that any stripes, stickers, or decals will get you flamed around here. You are not allowed to deviate from the set coarse on how to mod YOUR car. You must produce yet another cookie cutter car that looks like everyone elses. Approved colors are black,
red, dark blue ( no light blue allowed ), white, and silver. Any other colors you want to use must be submitted for approval by committee. etc etc etc...

Look just do what YOU think looks good. Till anyone here starts helping you pay to mod your car don't worry about what they say. You'll always have haters out there the important thing is that YOU enjoy YOUR car. Do your stripes and enjoy it. I'm currently re-doing mine to make them wider. Post some pics when its done.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:05 AM
^ x2. It's your ride, pimp it how you see fit. Constructive criticism is overrated anyway!!

Gotta keep on livin', L-I-V-I-N
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:36 AM
check out my friend jasons car. he has the single stripe down the side and it looks awesome. his profile

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:50 AM
That car looks good with those stripes on it like that. Soooo much better then just the plain looking white car !

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:20 AM

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:21 AM
/\ /\ /\ SEE ?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:31 AM

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:42 AM
do what you want...like dude said up there 99% of the people on here wont like it because there set one One Combination to make a nice looking car
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:39 AM
OneBadZ24 wrote:DO IT MAN! i herd that stripe adds 50HP. In all honesty i dont see why anyone would want a single stripe all the way down their car, and to be off centered just makes it worse.

Actually on mine the large stripe is 40 and the smaller is 10 for the total of 50. I didn't want to go crazy and get another 10 hp stripe, I didn't want to embarrass any Ferraris. I happen to like my stripe, I'm not afraid to stand out a little.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:56 AM
Just do what you think looks good. Personally I like the two cars posted with the stripes on them.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:27 AM
I'm with these guys, I kinda like the one offset stripe on the car, I like it better if they don't go down to the bumpers and are just on top of the car, weather it be two stripes or one, I like the stripe idea. If you like it, go for it.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:29 PM
i just dont see whats appealing about and off centered stripe with a single smaller bordered stripe. Its not like racing stripes that are for a symetrical look. However it is your car and you can do it up however you like.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:19 PM
i dont like it but im pretty sure RK sport makes those....maybe its gravana....well one of the jbody aftermarket stores make them. good luck finding it.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:50 PM
Ebay is filled with RK Sport stripe kits if you are looking for one, just type in RK Sport cavalier, and will get a list of strips that you can "buy it now", they have been listed for a while now and they just want to move them according to the discription.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:35 PM
i want to add a double stripe but i change my mind everyday. oh well. like that all said it is your car $%^& every one else up the @$$. just make sure it is straight and not full of bubbles. do it right.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:51 PM
RAKS04... just get magnetic stripes... that way you can change it every day.

My Car Domain
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search