Rk sport hood fitment - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rk sport hood fitment
Monday, February 20, 2006 7:05 PM
I have a carbon fiber Rk sport SS hood and it is sitting up about a half an inch over the fenders, I have lowered the hood latch as far as it can go, but I still have problems it looks like it is open. Is there anything I can do to bring that down, because right now it looks like crap. Any help will be greatly appreciated , Thanks, Josh

Re: Rk sport hood fitment
Monday, February 20, 2006 7:35 PM
look for lil rubber things by the headlights...........crank them down a coupel notches or maybe take them off....

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Monday, February 20, 2006 7:47 PM
You can also add washers below the fender at the bolt points to help raise them if the bump stops dont fix it...

Monday, February 20, 2006 8:05 PM
I just went and looked at it and it seems that the front and the back of the hood sit fine, it is the middle on the sides that have a sort a bend to it, is it warped because of how cold it is outside and will it come back down when it gets warm out or should I call RK sport and make them send me another hood.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 5:39 PM
did anyone else have this problem or something like it, any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Josh

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search