03+ SUNFIRE BODY QUESTION.??? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03+ SUNFIRE BODY QUESTION.???
Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:01 AM
Does any one know if there is some company that makes front and rear facia and side skirts similar to the ones that the autocross sunfire have. I think GM was selling them correct me if I'm wrong, but they were to expensive. Razzi makes a body kit that attaches to the bumper but I found it to aggressive, I want something simpler than that.

Re: 03+ SUNFIRE BODY QUESTION.???
Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:25 AM
I found who made the original Autocross kit. You'll have to search the details in photos of that car for that information. You might also be interested in knowing that the kit is licensed by GM which means they won't sell it to you.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:50 AM
^^^ haha thats what you think.they are allowed to sell it since GM closed that part of the division down.

Special Projects, Incorporated

45901 Helm

Plymouth, MI 48170

(734)455-7130

(734)455-8101 (fax)

info@specproj.com

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:35 PM
Opinion...anything that attaches to bumpers is a spoiler or ground effects...anything that replaces bumpers is a body kit...JUST AN OPINION GUYS...not ragging anyone

I'm with stupid!>>>>>>Of coarse, sometimes I feel like turining those arrows the other way and saying I'm stupid!
Monday, February 20, 2006 5:41 PM
mysticillusions your right about how they are called.

Would a the ground effects of another j body ( any cavalier /sunfire any year) would fit very close to the shape of the 03-05 sunfire?
Monday, February 20, 2006 7:38 PM
sideskirts.......yes and sunfire sideskirt will fit.........cavaliers wont cause you have door skins that have holes in your door panel

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:32 PM
I noticed Gravana Tuning started to sell Cavi sides for the 03+ sunfires. I guess you could match then with a front you like but thats about it. Unless you want to shell out for the GM lip kit which is about a $1,000 or so painted and mounted and all. That is if they still sell the kits.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search