BuddyClub2 - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BuddyClub2
Monday, January 23, 2006 8:47 AM
Ive searched around, and come to the conclusion that the buddyclub2 body kit sits pretty low to the ground. I couldnt find that many pictures though. My car is low now, any idea what kinda ground clearance im going to be dealing with? I would like some pics, or if u know someone who has it, point me in their direction.....i have a 02 cavalier.

Re: BuddyClub2
Monday, January 23, 2006 9:15 AM
step 1: click members on left side
step 2: click advance search
step 3: type in buddy club 2 or bc2 in modification
step 4: click exterior
step 5: click show only members with pictures

very simple and easy

Monday, January 23, 2006 9:27 AM
thanks, i kinda get an idea, i guess ill just have to wait and see when it gets here. im just concerned about dragging my a## end off the ground, i live in pittsburgh with a ton of hills..

Monday, January 23, 2006 9:32 AM
if your car is already lowered then dont plan on having a rear bumper. that rear bumper is way too low

Monday, January 23, 2006 9:51 AM
i have coilovers, ill raise it up to suite the rear bumper. I wish someone would look at this and say "the rear bumper is ## inches off the ground without being lowered" something like that, cause you really cant tell from pictures wtf is going on with the bumpers, and everyone loves taking pictures of their car in the middle of grass...how fsking long is the grass haha.

Monday, January 23, 2006 11:14 AM
I have coilovers, too. They are raised up almost all the way in the rear (making for a HORRIBLE wheel gap) and my BC2 rear STILL drags over the slightest thing. So I'm ditching it as soon as we get the body work done on my K-Max rear. A lot of people have that rear and love it, but I'm guessing that they either live on pretty flat grounds, they do drag it, or they're not lowered at all. But here are some pics for you that might help.

Hope that helps.

-Crystal

Monday, January 23, 2006 12:27 PM
That dosn't look all that low though.... Yes i know its low, but personally it dosn't appear to be as low as the drift front bumper.

Monday, January 23, 2006 12:53 PM
I don't have the rear but I do have the BC2 front and it's not that bad for me. But then again where I usually am is pretty flat.

Ya that's right I'm STYLIN'
Monday, January 23, 2006 4:08 PM
Nity9CavSedanCRJ wrote:That dosn't look all that low though.... Yes i know its low, but personally it dosn't appear to be as low as the drift front bumper.

its lower than the drift rear trust me. i use to have the drift rear and i went w/ jeffie to pick up a bc2 rear for his car and that bumper is huge. its alot lower than the drift rear

Monday, January 23, 2006 7:02 PM
hmm, o well, looks like Im taking the LOOOONG way around things now...can you take any pictures of the front?? thanks SOO much for your help, its so much appriciated.

Monday, January 23, 2006 8:05 PM
I have the blitz front bumper, but here are some that I found doing a quick search:

There's some better ones, but I'm too tired to find them. Keep in mind that the yellow one is bagged, I think the red/white one is lowered either on springs or coilovers, and the black one isn't lowered at all (that I can tell).

-Crystal

Monday, January 23, 2006 8:15 PM
thanks so much for your help. Ill check back tomorrow to see if anyone posted any more pics, but this is great. I cant wait to get the kit painted and put on. I was weary about the rear bumper giving the fact that pittsburghs road crews rape the roads around here, plus its so hilly, but i think i will be able to manage it.......hopefully. Thanks again, see you around.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search