Wide body help. - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wide body help.
Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:39 PM
Anyone seen a real nice wide body on a cavy? Not just fender flares, but a full on wide body? And if so, where to get.

Re: Wide body help.
Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:42 PM
Have I seen one? Yes, it was custom. All good ones are custom.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:46 PM
Eh. I don't want to make one though, but i figured I would have to.

Monday, January 23, 2006 4:31 AM
a true wide body kit is like a 10 piece kit. nothin' like that is made for the cavs or fires. everyone on here w/ a wide body kit pretty much custom made it

Monday, January 23, 2006 4:36 AM
contact Orlandoman for a 4 piece widebody kit. remakes of Winks old ones

Monday, January 23, 2006 7:57 AM
i actually have the widebody kit sitting in my bfs shop that i never put on the cavi. i have both the kit for just the fenders and the kit that has to be molded into the body panels.

im tryn to get rid of them since i bought a cobalt and im not doing up the cavalier anymore.

if anyone know someone who wants the kit lemme know...email me at xxkrazy4u@aol.com and ill send pics and prices for all the parts i have laying around.

~*~*DONNA MARIE*~*~
2002 Yellow Cav LS sport (aka BadG1rl)
2006 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC Twin Charged
FPOC Model 2005
http://www.cardomain.com/id/1badg1rl

Monday, January 23, 2006 9:59 AM
im no longer making the widebody kits, due to the time it takes to make them and the fact that i was not getting much money for them. I only sold like 3 and thats it. I might make em sometime in the near future when i find a more effective way of producing them, i have something in mind, but i just need the time to do it. but as of now im not selling the replicas. BUT i am selling the original one i had bought off of ebay. If anyone wants it just message me.

oh yea eazy, u never got back to me after i messaged u a couple of times so i assumed u were no longer interested.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search