spray paint my doors - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
spray paint my doors
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:44 PM
ok im about to repaint my whole car. and for the fun of it im gonna spray paint a message on my doors. heres what i got so far:

"got primer?" in primer

an american revolution

legacy (my car clubs name)

officially been pimped

NOS

APC

or whatever else u guys can come up with, what do u guys think would be funny?

Re: spray paint my doors
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:03 PM
PSST GOT BAGS?
if you have ecotec put the little intel inside but say ECOTEC inside
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:36 PM
paint

"I HAVE GAY STICK-ON HOOD AND ROOF SCOOPS"

or

"I SHOP AT PEP BOYS"

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:44 PM
Yea matt, cuz your cars soo cool.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:56 PM
whatever you do, dont put APC
unless under it you put something to the effect of I shop at pepboys or i am a cheap ricer, you get teh hint
but, my friends and i were gonna put vinyls on a car that said "+5HP" then put a total on the trunk
like +5+5+5+5+5+5=+30HP

cuz we all know vinly adds horsepower

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:01 PM
RiceKiller on the door and put marks and be like thats my kill number
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:08 PM
Seriously this is retarded *sorry for those offended* but this is stupid. If your car is gunna be in primer, then leave it alone and save for paint and paint the damn thing! It's not funny to put NOS or APC in spraypaint, its childish.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:44 PM
"Supa Fizzast yo"

lol Just my random addition to this thread..

JBOK.org & Insane-Customs.com
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 4:16 AM
and people wonder why we always catch @!#$ for driving cavs

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:03 AM
spraying rattle can paint on a car before it gets professionally painted makes more work for the painter... just a little fyi.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:48 AM
cannon fodder wrote:spraying rattle can paint on a car before it gets professionally painted makes more work for the painter... just a little fyi.

I have first hand experience with this.

Guy dents truck. Guy decides to fix himself. Guy does not pull dents, but fills dents in with bondo. Guy buys rattle can paint to paint the bondo'd part. Nikki (me) has to go through FIVE GRINDER DISCS to get JUST THE PAINT off.

Will make for very unhappy body shop.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:31 AM
also, to elaborate why i brought that up... more work for the body shop means more $$$ you godda shell out to get the work done too.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:59 AM
are you serious, this is for the outside of the car, i thought first maybe it was for the sills or something.

paint NOS on the outside, set upa camera on ur car, tally how many people come kick your car for being an assclown

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:42 AM
this is just to be a dumba**, im not gona spray paint my whole car. its just for the fun of it. and no i dont really think it looks cool, yes, I am intentionally making it look stupid. but i guess i wont do it anymore then since u guys say its a PITA for the shop to fix it when it goes in for paint. oh yea its going in for paint in 3 weeks, which why i came up with this.

P.S. whoever mentioned my hood scoops, theyre long gone.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:23 PM
[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]
cannon fodder wrote:spraying rattle can paint on a car before it gets professionally painted makes more work for the painter... just a little fyi.

Guy dents truck. Guy decides to fix himself. Guy does not pull dents, but fills dents in with bondo. Guy buys rattle can paint to paint the bondo'd part. Nikki (me) has to go through FIVE GRINDER DISCS to get JUST THE PAINT off.

easy problem to slove use "sandable primier" come off in meer seconds im doing all the prep work on my car this winter then it goes off the a buddy for paint im finishing it off with that just for a quick fix.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:24 PM
My entire car is in primer, but only because the paint I want is more than I can afford right now. And I must say, there's nothing wrong with driving around a car thats all primered. Hot rodders do it all the time. But then again, they eventually paint it.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:40 PM
^^^they are talking about the difference in spray can primer, and real automotive primer. after all my work this winter, im gonna pay a professional to prime my car, and save for paint for the next few months after that.

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 2:18 PM
certsfire wrote:[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]

easy problem to slove use "sandable primier" come off in meer seconds im doing all the prep work on my car this winter then it goes off the a buddy for paint im finishing it off with that just for a quick fix.

Allow me to elaborate... ANYTHING SPRAY CAN WILL MAKE THE BODY SHOP HATE YOU FOR DOING THAT TO YOUR CAR... I've been doing this for 5 years, I know what I'm talkin about... I've seen just about everything you can imagine.

Don't mean to come off as a bitch, if I did I apologize, but I"ve had the crappiest day of this entire year, if not longer... and not in the best of moods. Any "tude" is not meant...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 3:58 PM
Toj Martin wrote:My entire car is in primer, but only because the paint I want is more than I can afford right now. And I must say, there's nothing wrong with driving around a car thats all primered. Hot rodders do it all the time. But then again, they eventually paint it.

I had no intention of primering the whole car, I think u misunderstood my post. What i meant was that i was gonna get some spray can primer and completely F up my car by spraying stupid messages all over it, well on both of my doors. but i never said anything bout primering the whole car

and the rest of u, yea i get ur point, its not worth it.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:06 PM
here you go easy solution to look stupid for a while....

works great on road trips and it will haold up except if it rains

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search