Door Latches not fully opening - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Door Latches not fully opening
Saturday, November 26, 2005 1:34 PM
Ok, well ever since i've gotten the lambo's, i've had non stop headaches with trying to get them aligned right. Anyway, my latches sometimes don't open all the way, and when i close the door, it bounces right off of them. Is there any fix i can do to make sure the latches fully open when i pull the handle? TIA

Re: Door Latches not fully opening
Saturday, November 26, 2005 9:43 PM
anybody?

Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:40 PM
i'm the only one with this problem? or is it nobody knows a solution?

Sunday, November 27, 2005 8:32 PM
i dont know how to fix it, but i have the same problem every since i got my lambo's installed.
Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:16 PM
the latches are messed up, this happens because u have tried to close the door before with the latch closed (by accident). It happened to me, ive had to replace both latches already. just go to the junkyard and replace them, theyll be good, until u hit them again.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:53 PM
anyone know of a way to fix the latches? or is replacement the only option?

Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:07 PM
hah asme problem that happend to my passengers side door. I just dot bother with it since its not my door hah and before i close it i tell people to make sure its open and if not to pull the handle and open the latch up
Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:38 PM
my driver side door did that at first because when i first closed it it wasnt lined up perfectly and i thought it was. Anyways, I replaced it and its all good now.

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:42 AM
i have the same problem but i haven't had an opportunity to fix it yet. i tried just lubricating it but that didn't really stop the problem. i guess eventually i'll get around to replacing them

-john
Saturday, December 03, 2005 8:10 PM
I have the same prob since I put my lambos on, PITA

www.Ontariofires.com
Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:25 PM
i finally got around to going to the junkyard, but i couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get the latches out. How do you disconnect the metal cables? Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:42 PM
just have a screw driver n close the door right the first time.. if it sticks close put a screw driver in there and yank it open while pulling the door handle back and fourth

Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:54 PM
i have the exact same problem and it frustrates me so

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search