Taillight Differences- 95-99 and 00++ - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Taillight Differences- 95-99 and 00++
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:52 PM
I ordered a Set of Altezza Taillights from someone and when I received it the back only had one hole for the taillight and not the peanut bulb which is the turn signal. Am I correct when I say the 00++ should have 2 holes in the rear of the taillight to accomadate for the 2 bulbs?

Re: Taillight Differences- 95-99 and 00++
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:15 PM
Refund my money and I can give you a definite answer. You still owe me $250.00 Rember

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 4:52 PM
I do as I told the man who contacted me- I offered to get the parts out due to my screwup and he said no just send the money. I said fine I could do it as soon as I got paid for somthing I sold. The Earliest I could get the money I told him was Monday. You don't answer my emails-

Do you have aim we could talk this out on-
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 5:08 PM
No I do not have aim. We could talk this out on the phone. You have my cell #. I always answer all emails so if you did send it you sent it to the wrong address or it did not go through. If you ever send me one and do not receive a reply within 12 hrs send another. I just checked my email and did not have any unread messages. Like I sais I respond to all emails. By the way that man you talked to was a detective with the Des Moines police department. I am supposed to let him know when I recieve the refund.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:18 PM
95-96 have 2 bulbs , and the 03-05 have 2 bulbs

the bulb is just a small bulb for a side marker , # 194 i believe

all others are 1

Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:00 AM
yea the small bulb is just a side marker. you can just leave it dangle or just go to the junkyard and yank the wiring from a 96-02 and use that. Just disconnect the old one and reconnect the new wiring. disconnect the battery for a lil while and it'll work fine. i went from the single bulb in my 99 to the double from a 96.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, November 25, 2005 2:52 PM
just remove the 194 bulbs and your good to go..that is what I did on when I converted my '04 to '99 tails.....you don't need them

Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:22 AM
yeh my 96 had that lil 194 bulb too. when i put my new tails i just didnt plug in the socket but then i noticed it melted the plastic behind the taillight a lil. so i just removed the bulb and its fine..

Saturday, November 26, 2005 10:21 AM
do like i am on the point to do modify the housing to accomodate the extra light!

and my corner light is now my rear blinker toyotaish

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search