2k cav front conversion... - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2k cav front conversion...
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:47 PM
Well i have a 00 cav z24.. and i wanna switch over to a sunfire front end..... i'm not sure exactly wat year would look the best..... in all honesty this is the look i'm going for.. wat would i need to make this front end happen and how much do you guys think it would cost...

well any feedback you guys can give me about this would be great!

Re: 2k cav front conversion...
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:10 PM
you'll need headlights, fenders, hood, and front bumper. the bulbs are both 1 bulb setups, so you'll be fine with that. as for price, it depends all on all the pieces individually that you plan on using

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:13 PM
the white one above is the exact front end i'm lookin at puttin on but onli time will tell right!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:17 PM
the white one is lowfire's car

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:22 PM
iz it? well lowfire has one sikkkk car...... i want to make sweet sweet love 2 that front end .. ok forget i wrote that lol

Thursday, November 24, 2005 7:49 AM
you'll need...

hood, bumper, lights, fenders, and maybe hood latch (can't remember)

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, November 24, 2005 7:58 AM
hood latch is the same.

ßãggéÐÇåv98 - i thought lowfire had the bomex front bumper and ram air hood?. or is that a pic of before the bomex?

Thursday, November 24, 2005 10:56 AM
Isn't lowfire. Guy that has the SRT4 OEM rims, forget his name though.

Thursday, November 24, 2005 1:07 PM
his name is ryan .. well ryan used 2 own it lol

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:16 AM
well it turns out i'm gettin the front end done by "Vision Hypnotix Designs" For a really good price.... soo if anyone on the org that is interested in getting some body work done and ur in the GTA area msg me on msn my addy is on my page and i'll give you some info....

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:34 AM
^^^are you paying them to just bolt up the front end?? or are they supplying the parts as well as bolting it up??

if you are supplying the parts and paying them to bolt it up, shoot me a PM, and ill come do it for half what they are charging

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly
click to read http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=335337&t=335337

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:40 AM
haha naw u seee the white fire at the top he is doing that exact front end and supplying the parts for the price i got but if wanna supply and install give me a price and i'll be willing to negotiate lol

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:46 AM
dont forget the crush panel, fender liners and headlight brackets....and maybe the hood latch. (i did for the 03 to 02 swap) post pics when you're done, good luck

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:58 AM
ya no worries it's all covered.. haha well i'm gonna post before and after pics becuz my car isn't lookin the greatest right now i had a little fender bender recently and the entire front end lookz like pooie... soo yes i will indeed post once the car is done for sure which should be sometime within the next month or so... keep posting guys....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search