00 - 02 Black Cornor lamps - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
00 - 02 Black Cornor lamps
Monday, October 10, 2005 2:54 PM
I saw a post about these last week and everybody was complaining that they couldn't find the product anywhere. Well, I found a whole bunch of them on E-bay this morning while the JBO server was down. Just thougt I'd post so you guys and gals knew about them.

They where running around 20-25 bucks plus shipping.

Re: 00 - 02 Black Cornor lamps
Monday, October 10, 2005 4:35 PM
thanks for the link

anyway if the seller is bumito DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. i bought a set of 95-99 corners from him and i waited a mont before emailing him. he told me when he got them they were in poor condition and he would refund my money. that was in july and i still havent seen my money. just a heads up to anyone buying them

Friday, October 14, 2005 12:09 PM
He is actually the guy that I bought mine from. I didn't have any problems with him at all. If you need help getting you money back let me know. I might be able to help you out.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 6:11 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]thanks for the link

anyway if the seller is bumito DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. i bought a set of 95-99 corners from him and i waited a mont before emailing him. he told me when he got them they were in poor condition and he would refund my money. that was in july and i still havent seen my money. just a heads up to anyone buying them

well @!#$! i bought a set from him two weeks ago and he gave me the same story. time to contact ebay and paypal i guess. i figured this was gonna happen when i asked him exactly what was poor quality about them and he didn't tell me. Bastards!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 6:20 PM
you guys are getting the run-around because he sold them to STLWACO, that's my guess.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search