Honda Killer Decal!!!! lmao - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Honda Killer Decal!!!! lmao
Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:43 PM
alright ive decided to hold the burden of the state of Washington j-body by once more knocking hondas in the form of the windsheild decal. i know i want it to say honda killer or some way of representing j-bodys are superior, anyone got any ideas? samples? anything to help out? thnx

Re: Honda Killer Decal!!!! lmao
Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:00 PM
Rather than Honda Killer, or some other form of representing j-bodies as being superior as you put it, how about making it say "Vandalize My Car" ? Really, you're just asking for trouble if you put something stupid like that on your car.

-- John

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:13 PM
You aint the only WA resident on the org. There's a couple others around. "Home" for us would be on JBNW.

Anyway, I found this over on the NASIOC site....

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:13 PM
Whats with all these stupid posts lately?

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:20 PM
Either its probably getting close to a full moon again or there's just nothing incredibly intelligent to post. Other than that I'm not sure.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:28 PM
Kardain wrote:You aint the only WA resident on the org. There's a couple others around. "Home" for us would be on JBNW.

thats pretty funny yet so true lol though yes i know its a different kinda of torque

The one, the only, ME.
Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:37 PM
Kardain wrote:You aint the only WA resident on the org. There's a couple others around. "Home" for us would be on JBNW.

ahahaha

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:51 PM
yea yea i know its a dumb post but i wanted ideas, i know ill get busted on for it by the honda enthusiests but im not to concerned, anyways if anyone has any good looking designs for j-body thatd be good to
Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:54 PM
I don't even think I would rock a decal saying that LOL

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:20 PM
My best friend has a hat that says "Honda Killer Z Style" granted his Z is not a Z24 but a Nissan 350z ..hehe

JBOK.org J-bodies of Kentucky *We're so cool*
Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:30 PM
Tripp wrote:alright ive decided to hold the burden of the state of Washington j-body by once more knocking hondas in the form of the windsheild decal. i know i want it to say honda killer or some way of representing j-bodys are superior, anyone got any ideas? samples? anything to help out? thnx

Have you ever beat a honda?

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:34 PM
I wish more people were interested in bettering themselves than in putting other people down.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:42 PM
L33tJbody (Brandon Gathye) wrote:
Tripp wrote:alright ive decided to hold the burden of the state of Washington j-body by once more knocking hondas in the form of the windsheild decal. i know i want it to say honda killer or some way of representing j-bodys are superior, anyone got any ideas? samples? anything to help out? thnx

Have you ever beat a honda?

lol yea ive beat a couple like i said i just got the car, but i raced 3 of my friends hondas to hatchmo's and 1 accord beat all of them, the hatch w/ the ls swap was close tho
Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:47 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:I wish more people were interested in bettering themselves than in putting other people down.

Yeah, that's true...even though my org name might contridict that, my org name is mainly a joke because of course I can not beat every Honda and I don't necessarily hate Hondas BUT I hate how most Honda owners attitudes are...the same guys who rev at you for no apparent reason, the guys who ride right next to you to try to race you and the same guys who have no respect for other peoples cars and think they are top s***. Now granted, this could go torwards any type of car owner but I see it alot of with Honda owners.

Like said, I give respect where respect is due and I don't hate every car of 1 kind.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:39 PM
i totaly agree with njhk on that one its mostly the attitude of the honda owners, i know around here its a thing, and it always seems to be little civics with d16z6 swaps or less then that lol, the decal was more tword them not twords the whoooole car company, if thats wut it came off to be
Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:41 PM
Tripp wrote:i totaly agree with njhk on that one its mostly the attitude of the honda owners, i know around here its a thing, and it always seems to be little civics with d16z6 swaps or less then that lol, the decal was more tword them not twords the whoooole car company, if thats wut it came off to be

Well I'm just glad to see we are on the same page

Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:55 PM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:
Tripp wrote:i totaly agree with njhk on that one its mostly the attitude of the honda owners, i know around here its a thing, and it always seems to be little civics with d16z6 swaps or less then that lol, the decal was more tword them not twords the whoooole car company, if thats wut it came off to be

Them, and Mustang owners.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:58 PM
JuggaloZeke wrote:

I think in my opinion, under Honda owners has to be SRT-4 Owners...

Monday, October 10, 2005 12:54 AM
At every stop lights after whenever a ricer flys-by me.

I would be hitting my switches and dancing my car to KILL their big EGOISM!

Its always fun to see any of them frowning or staring at other things! Instead watching my car dancing!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Monday, October 10, 2005 2:55 PM
there a quote that something like " how come my 2 liter bottle of coke is bigger then your 1.6 liter honda engine" hehehe, so true...

Monday, October 10, 2005 3:11 PM
How bout you actually make your car fast? Then there's no need for a sticker, your cars performance will speak for itself.

AS NJHK may know, I can be a cocky bastard sometimes about racing, but when I'm at the track, i don't talk @!#$ to mustangs and camaros, i just go out there and if i beat them, i'm happy, if not, i go on to the next race...

Other than that, why shoot so low as to only be a Honda killer? I'd rather be a viper and corvette killer myself.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said

Monday, October 10, 2005 3:34 PM
as said before its not twords the cars itselves its more a diss to the owners, who take so much pride in there rice rockets and think there the sh*t, we all want to be viper or corvett killers but unfourtunetly they know there the sh*t and we know there the sh*t, and they have that right because of thier cars to back it up, but most honda drivers think that there body kit and attachments makes them unbeatable, so its more twords the drivers not thier cars, but i think anyways i decided to rep j-body nw car club, i think im gonna make the cavy i have now more show standard, and get another cavy for actually going to the tracks with. so i think ittl work out better anyways once i get show standard and have j-bodynw on the decal ittl get more recognition
Monday, October 10, 2005 3:37 PM
JuggaloZeke wrote:

I think in my opinion, under Honda owners has to be SRT-4 Owners...
can we also throw wrx sti owners in there?

Monday, October 10, 2005 3:38 PM
Scarab wrote:I'd rather be a viper and corvette killer myself.

Hell...I'd be happy just beating Camaro SSs LOL

Monday, October 10, 2005 4:21 PM
i have a calvin pissing on imports sticker.....i get dirty looks, ppl yell at me, curse, the whole 9.....if i ever catch someone vandalizing my car i will put a bullet between thier eyes

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search