Spoiler on JBO mainpage? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spoiler on JBO mainpage?
Saturday, October 08, 2005 4:06 PM
What spoiler is that on the grey/silver Cav on the main page of the JBO? Best guess says it's from RKSport but I have no idea. I do like it though!!

Re: Spoiler on JBO mainpage?
Saturday, October 08, 2005 4:10 PM
please search. its a gm concept spolier. its not made but their might be an interested in getting it made. the only person i know who made was was lenko on his old silver cav

Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:02 PM
That wing wasn't to close to the true thing, but Jim is waiting to get the stuff from GM maybe to remake it for everyone.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:30 PM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:That wing wasn't to close to the true thing, but Jim is waiting to get the stuff from GM maybe to remake it for everyone.

We heard that story last year...
I have my doubts it'll be made anytime soon.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:07 AM
I did search thanks. I searched for "Spoiler" and came up with over 700 hits and then searched "JBO Spoiler" with nothing. Couldn;t think what else to type in the search field.

So it's a concept spoiler that doesn't exist? That figures.
Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:35 AM
If you want to look for some pics of it, search for Turbosport spoiler, thats what the car is called.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:31 AM
blackwidowz24 wrote:
So it's a concept spoiler that doesn't exist? That figures.

yea gm made some really nice parts but never released them

Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:42 AM
Dave Dunsmoor wrote:
TRD Cav Fire wrote:That wing wasn't to close to the true thing, but Jim is waiting to get the stuff from GM maybe to remake it for everyone.

We heard that story last year...
I have my doubts it'll be made anytime soon.
LoL I love how everyone thanks that we are just messin' around about it. Hell I guess when they do send the samples you will be the last one laughin', but just like said above here GM takes forever to give anything like that out. I'm still wanting the true Turbo sport hood just like the real one on the car, but they all just sit around till they don't want it any more. Thank you and drive thru.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:21 AM
Yeah lol... GM could give "us" the spoiler and the true Turbo sport hood(well to someone that could produce it). But they prefer to keep it to themself....

Sunday, October 09, 2005 2:45 PM
Silverbolth wrote:Yeah lol... GM could give "us" the spoiler and the true Turbo sport hood(well to someone that could produce it). But they prefer to keep it to themself....

Holy crap your sig tripped me up big time.

And TRD Cav Fire, you were talking about making this december of last year. I'll believe it when I see it, and believe me I'd be happy to see it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search