People with the MMS kit...HELP! (For Sticky Tires) - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
People with the MMS kit...HELP! (For Sticky Tires)
Friday, October 07, 2005 5:33 PM
Sticky Tires is out of posts so Im posting this for him.

StickyTires wrote:alright people, how do you adjust the door so it sits flush like a stock door?
i've tried ever which way to adjust em and i still get this at the end! :\

is there another adjustment screw i'm not seeing?!

Re: People with the MMS kit...HELP! (For Sticky Ti
Friday, October 07, 2005 7:05 PM
My stock fenders do the same thing on the drivers side.

I just bought new fenders (similar to those) to try and fix it... On mine it looks like the car was bottomed out and the fender took the blow, or someone jacked it up on the fender

My friend Meagans cav has the same problem as well. Her's is from where someone droped the car on the jack after putting springs on i think it bent her subframe a little...

check for damage underneath it, that may be your problem. and that it don't need adjusted.

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:25 PM
I, as well, have to adjust the passenger side sometime

Friday, October 07, 2005 10:49 PM
i have the EXACT same problem on both sides...how can you fix this?

Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:42 AM
you can tri, the hinge itself, you know how wen the hinge was off the car and you guys were playing it.... the part the bolts to the door, take a grinder to the outer edge and take it down some, that way the hinge will close farther so you can move the door more forward.... did you notice you can't put the hinges on straight, the bottom part (where it conects to the body) sits in the middle and the top bolt is slightly leaned back, if its straight the highe will bind on itself caousing the door to not come closed all the way, if you trim the hinge so it can then you can bolt it on straight which in turn would move the door frward slightly

Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:40 PM
Darkstars, could you be a little more specific with where to grind and trim the hinge? would be greatly appreciated!

Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:15 PM
how is rick out of posts if he hasnt posted in 30 days

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:13 PM
bump for the people that need this info!

Kardain wrote:Tonite on Fox:
When X's attack

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search