03 cavy grill insert? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03 cavy grill insert?
Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:38 PM
are there grill inserts that exist for 03 cavaliers? i am new to the cavy scene and would like to throw something into the mix of my front clip.

also i dont have fog lights stock, are the round spots on the front bumper made for stock fog lights? I would love to put in some nice bright lights on my car, i do alot of night driving.

Re: 03 cavy grill insert?
Thursday, October 06, 2005 5:07 PM
customcargrills.com

Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:01 PM
Anyone have any more pics of that?

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Friday, October 07, 2005 10:57 AM
^Yes, more pics

Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:11 PM
I guess nobody has it.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Monday, October 10, 2005 3:11 PM
Here's some shots of my 04 with grill from customcargrills.com... I think they sent me the wrong mounting brackets but I made my own to get it to install right, it's nice and snug and so far so good... definitely adds something to the stock bumper IMO. If you guys want more shots I can get some...

Monday, October 10, 2005 3:49 PM
Wonfor (Todd G) wrote:Here's some shots of my 04 with grill from customcargrills.com... I think they sent me the wrong mounting brackets but I made my own to get it to install right, it's nice and snug and so far so good... definitely adds something to the stock bumper IMO. If you guys want more shots I can get some...

Looks really good ... there is something about Blue ... i'M quite partial off !!!

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Monday, October 10, 2005 6:57 PM
Thanks TooHype... I'm a big fan of your headlight covers, how did you make them? I could go for a set of those

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:05 PM
Grill...eewww... but to each his own...the holes are for the stock fog lights off of an ls sport maybe even ls's as well not sure on that one. Id go through the salvage yards in your area or check on ebay for those.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:14 PM
Wonfor (Todd G) wrote:Thanks TooHype... I'm a big fan of your headlight covers, how did you make them? I could go for a set of those

Actually I purchase them online here do this ... just Google search and find the lowest price and use this as your search criteria ( AVS Projektorz Headlight Accents )

Btw I don't remember how much I spend but this was about almost 2 years ago somewhere between $45-65 and I had a local paint shop color match to my car. Overall I thought it was cool looking and I like them ... some people don't ... but it's my car ...

Email me if you have any questions. Peace yo

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:39 PM
^Yeah, Hector...the covers looked good on my car ..I'll have to do a search also.....Oh, yeah I think it's time for new sig for you..

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:27 PM
Exactly right, it's what you like that matters... I'm going to look into those, thanks for the heads up... I'd probably take them to a paint shop as well, seems like it would be kind of tricky to get the paint to adhere correctly.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 3:09 PM
Brian (Bleco) wrote:^Yeah, Hector...the covers looked good on my car ..I'll have to do a search also.....Oh, yeah I think it's time for new sig for you..

Yes brian ... they def look good with yours .. especially wit ur razzi kit makes it look aggressive looking ... ggggrrrrllll !!!

Wonfor (Todd G) wrote:Exactly right, it's what you like that matters... I'm going to look into those, thanks for the heads up... I'd probably take them to a paint shop as well, seems like it would be kind of tricky to get the paint to adhere correctly.

Yeah just take it to your local paint shop infact they charged me $125 for a complete color match for 3 parts I needed painted I am guessitimated should be around $30-60 of a charge again depending where you go and btw the paint code is in your spare wheel area in case you are curious or anybody in general.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search