where can i get this? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
where can i get this?
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:44 AM
i was wondering on where i can get something like on this sunfire...............

the rear spoiler (i guess is what u can call it), on the top of the rear window? searched, and i don't even know what to even call it.

^ my cavy of course.

Re: where can i get this?
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:46 AM
rksport?
jcwhitney maybe
i believe its called a solar wing

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 11:11 AM
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 11:59 AM
i've got my old one lying around, its a little bent in the middle (from the weight of snow im guessin) and will need new adhesive of course, but i'd let it got for a good price, just shoot me an email if interested

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:45 PM
I carry the GTS solar wing as well... Please contact me if you'd like to purchase or have any questions.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 3:40 PM
^ how much do u run for a "solar spoiler", i'm guessin' is the actual name for it?

Also........... whats anyones honest opinion on those? would it look dumb on a stock bodied cavy, cause i've only really seen them on bodykitted ones, and it really flows on the car? also, lamargt97, < Since you have had one on your car i'm assuming, did u like it?

^ my cavy of course.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:53 PM
i ordered one before and i'll just say i layed it on the rear window to see what it would look like and it never touched it again..... but thats just me. to each his own!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:04 PM
titus03 wrote:http://www.modified-motorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1250

Joe is a great guy to deal with.

^thanks for the link man, not 2 bad of a price either. anybody have any pics with it on from the whole side of the car?

also, and i should of posted another thread, but thought it would be point-less............. but does anyone know where to find amber corners for a 00-02 cavy. i know there is black and clear, but can't find amber for the life of me. i know, EBAY, but anybody know a place that sells them? and i hope there not a custom job people do.

^ my cavy of course.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:31 PM
ick...not my taste but if you like it get it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search