rk sport type-j bodykit??? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rk sport type-j bodykit???
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:19 AM
hey cavys

i got a 01 cavy and i needed to know does the rk sport type-j only come in uerthane?
also if someone is selling there front or rear bumper, or side skirts could you tell me please? i know someone is bound to say "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!" alright im sorry. also pics of the rk sport type-j body kit could be cool. so go ahead and post your pic!

thanks
jess

Re: rk sport type-j bodykit???
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:43 PM
I think the kit is only urethane to my knowledge? Sure someone with a bit more experience can verify that...

Also check the classifieds here on the ORG and your regional forum for folks selling things. That can save you lots on shipping and such!!

Here's my kit...but if you use (sorry, but it's really going to be faster and better in the long run for you!) the ADVANCED SEARCH option, you can actaully select the year and type of kit you want, as well as highlight only those with pics. That way you can surf through them yourself rather than surfing this post with needless comments.

On with the pic!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:57 PM
yes it only comes in urethane, great fitting & quality kit aswell! but i agree lookin classifieds is a great way to save on the cost & shipping.

and JFORCE I love your car man!

Check Cardomain for PICS
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:48 AM
Thanks Samsfire! More to come in the next 3 to 4 months!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:14 PM
^^^^Damn, that bish is shiny!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search