2003+ Cavalier Projectors? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2003+ Cavalier Projectors?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:33 AM
Before you tell me to search, read the article...

I am wonrdering why the aftermarket community as a whole has fully ignored out pleas for aftermarket headlights. Why don't they wish to follow through and help us make our vehicles the wonderful dream cars we think they can achieve?

I've seen so many broken promises of having headlights over the last few years, starting with Hella, then moving on to people we know more locally here in the .Org. Then I see the few people with the finances to get the Israeli headlights from StreetLine and wonder why the aftermarket manufacturers won't notice that kind of dedication. Spending $1000 on headlights is ridiculous, but if you have it to spare AND want to be one-of-a-kind, that the way to do it.

So everyone, lets flood the email address of the headlight manufacturer's with request for headlights. If the requests are their, the product will soon follow.

And if there are some headlights for the 2003+ that I have missed (manufacturered, not one off custom) please post a pic in here.

APC

In.Pro.Carwear

Anzo Usa

Alfa Otto

My Car Domain

Re: 2003+ Cavalier Projectors?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:47 AM
contact whiteboy and just get a set made for you. you have to realize that setting up something like this takes alot of money. companies arent going to invest in this if only like 20 people want them. they have to make sure there is gonna be a demand for them

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:51 AM
White Raven (Ryan L.) wrote:I am wonrdering why the aftermarket community as a whole has fully ignored out pleas for aftermarket headlights. Why don't they wish to follow through and help us make our vehicles the wonderful dream cars we think they can achieve?

1. Most J-body owners are cheap.
2. Unless the parts are cheap, most J-Body owners won't buy them
3. Companies that make good parts aren't likely to to make cheap parts.
4. Companies that make good parts aren't likely to make parts for J-bodies because most won't spend the money.

Easy as pie...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:37 PM
^^ What he said.

You'll have to get a retrofit like I did, or shell out the cash for streetline. OR wait for whiteboy

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:06 PM
^^ HOLLLLLLYYYY SHH******T The headlights on this site: http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/ are amazzzing! Those are the sickest looking 03+ projectors ever! If someone can make headlights like that Im sure people would pay out the ass!! Thats absolutely amazing

WOW

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:21 PM
Mike wrote:^^ HOLLLLLLYYYY SHH******T The headlights on this site: http://izntrbl.vstore.ca/ are amazzzing! Those are the sickest looking 03+ projectors ever! If someone can make headlights like that Im sure people would pay out the ass!! Thats absolutely amazing

WOW

There are pics of them installed on the car here:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=173201&t=173201

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:46 PM
I LUUVVVV those headlights!! I sent an inquiry from the website but I might as well ask again... I want some for an 03 Cav. Email me at bernie0116@yahoo.com
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:39 PM
Pork Chop Sandwiches!!! wrote:
White Raven (Ryan L.) wrote:I am wonrdering why the aftermarket community as a whole has fully ignored out pleas for aftermarket headlights. Why don't they wish to follow through and help us make our vehicles the wonderful dream cars we think they can achieve?

1. Most J-body owners are cheap.
2. Unless the parts are cheap, most J-Body owners won't buy them
3. Companies that make good parts aren't likely to to make cheap parts.
4. Companies that make good parts aren't likely to make parts for J-bodies because most won't spend the money.

Easy as pie...

don't gorget the fact that that body style was only made for 3 model years

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:39 PM
thoses are mae by IZN TRBL he is part of the org.

__________________--------------------------____________________
Team: NONE RIGHT NOW
Sponsored By: Pro Trucks
Work Being Done By: creative customs
Stuff for Sell:

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search