Black corners - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Black corners
Monday, October 03, 2005 6:19 PM
I saw this guys cavy and it had black corner lights instead of orange or clear. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Re: Black corners
Monday, October 03, 2005 6:23 PM
EBAY
Monday, October 03, 2005 6:27 PM
yep, EBAY
Monday, October 03, 2005 6:35 PM
i got mine from ebay. they are sorta of -i dont want to say it- but rare, at least they were about 2 months ago when i got mine, just keep searching and youll come across them

Monday, October 03, 2005 7:07 PM
i dont know about rare but they were all over ebay atleast a couple weeks ago

Monday, October 03, 2005 7:35 PM
^ rare? they're just stock or clear APC ones painted black.

do it yourself!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, October 03, 2005 8:00 PM
Mine are from ebay too. Every 2 weeks or so you'll catch a few on there.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857357
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:01 AM
you need to get tail light tint paint dont use real paint!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:36 AM
please learn to use the search button

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:50 AM
I got mine off ebay. And they are not painted. See:

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:07 AM
they dont make them for sunfires atleast my year : (

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:08 AM
I am going to try and source out the manufacturer(s) of the black lenses... I believe we'll be able to run a GP on the 00-02 & 95-99 Cavalier black lenses shortly. I will keep you posted, and be sure to watch the GP forum.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:30 AM
i didnt want to say rare, but it was just the best word i could use to describe how long it took me to find them

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:36 AM
aPlusPerformance.com ~~ Jason wrote:I am going to try and source out the manufacturer(s) of the black lenses... I believe we'll be able to run a GP on the 00-02 & 95-99 Cavalier black lenses shortly. I will keep you posted, and be sure to watch the GP forum.

^^^Great idea.
On a side note i was watching a pair of 00-02 black corners on ebay and then i look today and Jason bought them. i guess the saying is true you snooze you lose. But it's ok becasue i found another pair on ebay

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:17 AM
PEOPLE PEOPLE!!! MAKE THEM!!!!!!! EASIER AND FUN!!

Warning: Your sig is in violation of rules 4, 5 and 6. Change it before you post again.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:43 AM
How would you go about making them?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:15 PM
Phranny19 wrote:
aPlusPerformance.com ~~ Jason wrote:I am going to try and source out the manufacturer(s) of the black lenses... I believe we'll be able to run a GP on the 00-02 & 95-99 Cavalier black lenses shortly. I will keep you posted, and be sure to watch the GP forum.

^^^Great idea.
On a side note i was watching a pair of 00-02 black corners on ebay and then i look today and Jason bought them. i guess the saying is true you snooze you lose. But it's ok becasue i found another pair on ebay

I'm trying to see if there's any manufacturer info on the boxes, lenses, etc.... (I'm hoping so )

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:18 PM
^^ LOL! *sigh well i guess it's ok... I forgive you.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:27 PM
aPlusPerformance.com ~~ Jason wrote:
Phranny19 wrote:

^^^Great idea.

I'm trying to see if there's any manufacturer info on the boxes, lenses, etc.... (I'm hoping so )

I still have my box that they came in at the house. I'll look to see if they have a name on them and let you know.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:46 PM
Ohhh...ahhhh! Got to remember to check the GP forum!!! I'd like a set of those!!

Got to stop spending so much money!! But I like!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:59 PM
jason you should do a combo type thing.....like black projectors and corners in a GP

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:27 PM
Heres a direct link to some for you.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:37 PM
Those are the ones I got. But I only paid $12

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:53 PM
HERE'S AN EVEN BETTER LINK FOR YOU LAZY'S:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/?from=R40&satitle=black+corner+cavalier

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:04 PM
Jason....... my box had NO info on it or in it........ just the lights and bubble wrap...... the box is plain white

I couldnt find a name on the lights themselves either.......

so..... IDK

and the 00-02 lights dont last very long on ebay, and only show up every couple of weeks......... the 95-99 are all over the place.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search