Do my projectors suck?? or will HID make them bett - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Do my projectors suck?? or will HID make them bett
Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:02 PM
well i got the projectors from ebay and they pretty much suck.. i was wondering if they just suck and there cheap or if i buy a HID kit if it will dramitically make them better? thanx!

Re: Do my projectors suck?? or will HID make them
Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:12 PM
well I have to say I have projectors that I also got off of ebay and they don't suck so have you tried to even put in after market bulbs in them usually they come with stock bulbs if any..... and yes a HID kit either way is going to help dramatically but it will be easier to "project" the light with your head lights than if you had stock housings...
Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:03 PM
yes i have aftermarket blue bulbs.. but they came with phillips lights anyways not too bad.. but the left projector is OK the right side its like something is blocking it barely anylight either way im ordering a HID kit just wanted to make sure it wasnt my actual projectors that sucked

Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:40 PM
HID is the best way to go for the quality and its affordable. Good luck with what you do.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:14 PM
anyone else??

Monday, October 03, 2005 5:53 AM
you try aliging your headlights? cause im using stock bulbs right now with my projectors and they works great...once properly aligned.

Monday, October 03, 2005 1:22 PM
yea ill try i ordered HIDs today should be here in 2-3 days cant wait. but yea even with stock my left projecotr is alot brigher then my right

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:18 PM
yep, sounds like the deffenatly need to be aligned oh well hid will make it so much better though. good luck and can't wait to see some pics

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:37 PM
what exactly is brighter about it, like is it a difference when you move around the car and change your angle or is it a brightness that doesnt change when you move you know its just dimmer

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:59 PM
i dunno if its not properly aligned even when i pull behind someone the relfection of the light on the driver side is alottt brighter on the back of the car in front of me then the pass. side also the driver side is alot more visable at ntie then pass. who knows

Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:41 PM
well got the 8000k hid kit.. not as blue as i thought but who knows sometimes i see cars driving with BLUE lights i wanted that but oh well they def. have some blue in them it is the day so maybe something diff. at nite

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search