gt sidemarker bumper light - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
gt sidemarker bumper light
Monday, October 03, 2005 9:24 AM
this might sound stupid but they sell these sidemark lights on procarparts.com for a 98-03 sunfire will they fit a 96 gt bumper any one know?

Re: gt sidemarker bumper light
Monday, October 03, 2005 10:54 AM
Yes, they should fit. Most companies selling those don't seem to know that the rectangular reflector was the same on 95-99 gt's and all 00 and ups.
Monday, October 03, 2005 11:45 AM
Yes, they will fit. All side markers on all Sunfires are the same. It doesn't matter if it's a Sedan or Coupe, an SE or GT, they're all the same.

On a side note, I would suggest buying the side markers from Pro Car Parts' eBay store because they're quite a bit cheaper than their website.

Friday, October 07, 2005 10:07 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:Yes, they will fit. All side markers on all Sunfires are the same. It doesn't matter if it's a Sedan or Coupe, an SE or GT, they're all the same.

On a side note, I would suggest buying the side markers from Pro Car Parts' eBay store because they're quite a bit cheaper than their website.

The sidemarkers on my Sunfire GT dont look like those for the SE... (atleast of the same year (98), or do you mean the newer 2000-2002?)

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:01 PM
The 95-99 gts are the same as all 00 and up. Only different ones are the 95-99 se's. I think thats right at least

Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:53 AM
Here is a list of all the years and models with the same lights:
'95-'99 SE Coupe - rear side markers
'95-'99 GT - front and rear side markers
'00+ Coupe and Sedan - front and rear side markers

'95-'99 SE Coupes and Sedans have no front side markers because their front bumper signals wrap around the sides of the front bumper, therefore acting as front side markers.

'95-'99 SE Coupes do have rear side markers which are the same exact size as '00+ front and rear side markers.

'95-'99 GTs have front and rear side markers which are the same exact size as '00+ front and rear side markers.

I hope that clears things up.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:10 PM
the rectangular ones are also on firebirds.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search