what exhaust looks better ? yall opinion - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what exhaust looks better ? yall opinion
Friday, September 30, 2005 9:26 PM
hey right now i have a ractive straight through muffler with 4.5 inch tip ... heres a pic... u can kinda see it hope its a good enough pic . http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/2102000-2102999/2102971_11.jpg

and here is the other tip . it will be welded on a magnaflow performance muffler .. not straight through design ...

what one yall think?

Re: what exhaust looks better ? yall opinion
Friday, September 30, 2005 9:32 PM
stock gt tip

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Friday, September 30, 2005 9:51 PM
so the tip would look better u sayin ?? honestly i think it would and i gonna get a new catback made cause the last one i got made is crappy. the tip would make it look sleeker then my straight through 4.5 inch muffler . i just wanted to get some opinions first
Friday, September 30, 2005 11:00 PM
i personally do not like those tips, i dont see how anyone thinks they look good, they just do not flow with much of anything

Saturday, October 01, 2005 8:54 AM
well i went get my exahust redone .. well the rear pretty much .. here is a picture of it .. it hangs to low right now i gonna go get it twiked alittle where its almost touching the bumber .... i need to go with smaller piping .. 2 1/2 to big on NA .. i was goin turbo but i decided to go all motor . so what yall think ?

better then my big fart can if u ask me ..
Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:06 AM
i have dual exhaust with thos tips, looks good on ur fire... me i'm changing mine as soon as i can afford it, i just dont like the quad tips anymore...

-------------
Now Blazing: Black Domina
Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:15 PM
I had one of those mufflers on my cavalier but I got tired of the look, so I changed to a skunk2 muffler.
Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:24 AM
OK, please everybody-

QUIT WITH THE FARTCANNONS!!!!!! They dont looks better than a regular tip!!! Get a regular muffler! Look at any muscle car, no fartcannons!

With that said, go with duals with chrome tips.

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:41 AM
thanks for the comments everyone . ..... i agree the whole fartcan look i liked when i first got it but when i started modding my car more and more i hated it ... to loud and it didn't look good to me at all . thats why i changed to the magnaflow muffler with tip . i still have to get it raised up alittle bout maybe 2 inches . i'm not gonna go with duals because i don't care muh for the extra weight and money i would spend on it when i can buy performance parts for that price . i got a price of bout 400 dollars with another muffler and tip so i mean i can buy some light weight pullys for that much or even get my head ported and polished if i took the head of myself and brung it to them ... or hell i can even go with nitrous if i wanted too . the point is 400 dollars can be used in much better ways performance wise ... but then i'm not into the looks to much of te car .. i'm more of a go person . but thanks again for the comments.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search