does anybody sell wings west kits anymore? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
does anybody sell wings west kits anymore?
Saturday, October 01, 2005 4:09 AM
i know andys auto sport does, but i was curious if aplusperformance or any of the j-body supported sites still sell the avenger kits, and will have them for a while, like end of next summer, as i've got some serious plans and need some sources for parts before i start planning my final build cost.

Does anyone on here know someone that can do pro level art work? i would love to get my car drawn up by someone so i have a finished car to show some people, but dont know any locals that can do it.

J~

Re: does anybody sell wings west kits anymore?
Saturday, October 01, 2005 6:24 AM
im pretty sure that vis bought them out and vis isnt a good company and many people dont deal with them.....so not very many companys have the wings west stuff any more.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Saturday, October 01, 2005 6:50 AM
i think gravana has some wings west stuff in stock

Saturday, October 01, 2005 6:52 AM
^^^ yeah, I'm pretty sure.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:38 AM
Brian Anderson (1999-Z24-4spd) wrote:im pretty sure that vis bought them out and vis isnt a good company and many people dont deal with them.....so not very many companys have the wings west stuff any more.

Vis racing isn't a good company? What are you talking about. You mean quality or customer service. Cause I've delt with VIS on a couple occasions and they were very helpful.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 8:54 AM
^^
this is what i got told from a local car parts shop....

Quote:

Most of the companies we deal with dropped Wings West after they were bought out by VIS Racing. VIS has a terrible track record for customer service.. We used to deal direct with VIS but we finally could no longer put up with all of their BS.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:21 AM
I bought my old WW Avenger kit from Extreme Dimensions. I don't know if they still sell it, but it's worth a shot.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 3:09 PM
You might wont to try calling the customer service number on wings west \'s website b/c I called them and you can order through them directly now and you dont have to own your own buisness. They just havent updated the site yet.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:58 PM
Crystal(CrazyCavGirl) OR Jacob wrote:I bought my old WW Avenger kit from Extreme Dimensions. I don't know if they still sell it, but it's worth a shot.

If you go with ed make sure the front fits as i got the evo 5 body kit from them and it was 71" i could put one leg on the inside on both sides and i still had room. and they told me that was the right size like 5 times i called them and they still wont take it back. so i had to buy a new kit,....

and vis is kinda ok but watch there shipping it took them about 5 weeks to ship my friends body kit.

__________________--------------------------____________________
Team: NONE RIGHT NOW
Sponsored By: Pro Trucks
Work Being Done By: creative customs
Stuff for Sell:

Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:32 AM
wow, sounds like you need a body shop to do some trimming on that kit, take the extra they trim and mold some sides on it and you got a whole other front end lol. I did alittle more checking after i posted, i was just looking under the wrong years, gravana still shows the kit, as well as a couple other sites.

I'm still trying to decide what will flow better with my finished idea, the ww avenger kit, or the BC2 kit, my plan is to create a euro esk car, no wing, shaved key holes all around and shaved antenna and handles, the car will be a slick flowing shape, and i cant decide between the 2.

I'm also working out the details of a custom rear air setup, when i'm done my car should set the rear tires against the fender wells very easily, i'm slightly worried that if i go with the BC2 kit, the rear bumper will get torn to shreds from the car laying out on it. anyone have pics of an air equipped car with the bc2 rear?

J~
Sunday, October 02, 2005 10:09 AM
That's funny, I didn't have any problems with Extreme Dimensions. The package kinda got a little lost on the way but that was the shipping people's problem. Everything fit great. It costs a LOT of money, but it was great.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search