Front End Conversion? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Front End Conversion?
Friday, September 30, 2005 12:34 AM
Hey guy's i've been contemplating lately what to do with my 2k cav z24 front end.. i've been soo indecisive lately as to what front end conversion to choose i've been thinking either to go 04' civic front end or a 94 integra front end, or just settle with the 2004 cavy front end conversion (which i photoshoped onto my car... )

any feedback or idea's would be greatly appreciated and if you guys have any other idea's of conversions i could try [w or w/o pics] would be solyd...

Re: Front End Conversion?
Friday, September 30, 2005 1:58 AM
much as i hate it civic looks good with projectors....

maybe a tiby? look into it

http://www.aplusperformance.com
http://www.modified-motorsports.com
Friday, September 30, 2005 4:47 AM
Civic would look tits but PLEASE dont do it like the one above. The bodyman should be shot who did that!!!! The lights line up with no bodyline around them.df Either the hood/fender line should meet up at the corner of the lght or the fender/bumper line should line up with the bottom of the light. Plus it looks like the inside of thelights is up higher. They stick out like a sore thumb when done the way he has them.

Friday, September 30, 2005 4:58 AM
03-05 cavy swap will be the least headaches

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:01 AM
ya see the 05 cav front end was my ideal choice but i dunno it's too easy i really like the integra front end right now i'm considering that.. but it's all good cuz i still got till next summer to make a decision... well thanks guys keep posting your idea's i love the feedback..

Friday, September 30, 2005 2:25 PM
id do integra just cause its not as common

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search