Huge Muffler - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Huge Muffler
Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:45 AM
I have a catback system now with a 3 inch can at the end. I want a 5 inch can. anyone know where i can get on. I seen one on a supra and it looked sweet.

Re: Huge Muffler
Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:53 AM
You have to be kidding right?

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:54 AM
nope, i think a 4.5 looks good too. I have a drift rear too, so the whole end is open. It makes the 3 inch look like 1 inch.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:55 AM
turbo muffler

Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:13 AM
Alrighty then....that is the whole point of being able to customize....make it how you like it...not how the rest of us like it.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:16 AM
Jason Ruggiero wrote:I have a catback system now with a 3 inch can at the end. I want a 5 inch can. anyone know where i can get on. I seen one on a supra and it looked sweet.

i'll tell you if you tell me who the girl in your sig is

Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:05 PM
I have a 4 in can try ebay, I just ordered a new carbon fiber 5 in with a flamed tip

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:00 PM
^^Rice

Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:12 PM
get the apexi dunk muffler, its a turbo muffler theres two sizes, one of them being 5 inch, but the canister is ginormis, goodluck fitting it in there without someting hanging out.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:58 PM
ebay... u can get fart cans for about 5 bucks plus shipping.

Check out my build thread!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:40 PM
^^^^ a guy at my work bought one of those fart cans for his Saturn. I can seriously hear his car from over 2 blocks away. I just want to slap him everytime I hear it, because it sounds like @!#$.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:52 PM
I have a 5 inch muffler FART CANNON on my car and it looks and sounds awesome!!!
and STFU dumbass i mean jackass..

Jackass wrote:Alrighty then....that is the whole point of being able to customize....make it how you like it...not how the rest of us like it.

take ur own advice, unless i missunderstood!

OEM CAMBER/CASTER KIT 10 People for $210 <P>
GOT ECOTEC?
Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:58 PM
Nopi.com

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:50 PM
come on people, whos the chick in his sig?!?!?!?

Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:29 PM
Get a 10 inch coffee can from your pantry cut a hole in it weld it onto your existing exhaust and paint it whatever color you want....then add some flashing lights to increase the cool factor. Shoot for that matter bolt on some big rig stacks. Then you could have the biggest exhaust tips ever!
Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:42 PM
i really do have a 4" muffler tip...part of the vibrant catback...but i must say it's one of the best sounding exhausts iv'e heard on a 4 banger, and i also get comments about how it sounds also. so for people who are looking for an exhaust....vibrant is the way to go lol

Friday, September 30, 2005 2:33 AM
Dennis Rolston wrote:Get a 10 inch coffee can from your pantry cut a hole in it weld it onto your existing exhaust and paint it whatever color you want....then add some flashing lights to increase the cool factor. Shoot for that matter bolt on some big rig stacks. Then you could have the biggest exhaust tips ever!

That comment wasn't necessary...

Even though some of you might not like what he is going to do, it doesn't mean you should be trying to make fun or offend him.

If you can't offer any type of help, than don't post in this topic.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, September 30, 2005 2:42 AM
By the way, best I could find was 4.5" outlet/tip size

Universal Apexi Mufflers

Friday, September 30, 2005 4:29 AM
^^^^NJ, that one actually sounds good. I used to have one of the green ones on my car, and it sounded AWESOME with my rk header, hiflow cat, and 2.25 inch tubing...like an n1 car. no joke, i loved it, but it eventually got too loud for my tastes..

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Friday, September 30, 2005 5:56 AM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:
Dennis Rolston wrote:Get a 10 inch coffee can from your pantry cut a hole in it weld it onto your existing exhaust and paint it whatever color you want....then add some flashing lights to increase the cool factor. Shoot for that matter bolt on some big rig stacks. Then you could have the biggest exhaust tips ever!

That comment wasn't necessary...

Even though some of you might not like what he is going to do, it doesn't mean you should be trying to make fun or offend him.

If you can't offer any type of help, than don't post in this topic.

Comments .. Like those aren't really necessary ... I agree too .. I know Jason ... and he's a good guy ... and again it's not your car .... it's his ... and again ... NJHK ... appreciate ... your positive comments... Peace Yo

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, September 30, 2005 6:39 AM
Boo hoo, he knew there were going to be comments when he asked about the fart can. don't be so thin skinned with this @!#$. He still got the information he wanted, so if people make a joke and tell him to use a coffee can, so what.

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Friday, September 30, 2005 7:12 AM
Dave (2 UNIQ) wrote:and STFU dumbass i mean jackass..
Jackass wrote:Alrighty then....that is the whole point of being able to customize....make it how you like it...not how the rest of us like it.

take ur own advice, unless i missunderstood!
Actually I think you did misunderstand....I was stating that everyone can and should do what they want to their cars to suit their own tastes and ignore the rest of us idiots who bitch. It is your car, your tastes, do what you want. Know what I mean?

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:18 AM
The sad thing is that I actually have welded coffee cans onto exhaust. I did it to my friends vw bug and its still that way...Hey...Im just kidding...dont take it so hard. It was more as a joke on my friends car but he liked it so there it stayed. Im not a big fan of tips on exhaust but thats just me.
oh yeah...and heres a couple links...check ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-F250-F350-7-3L-DIESEL-SS-Exhaust-Tip-5-x18-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33633QQitemZ8002053664QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVERSAL-HKS-HIPER-STYLE-MUFFLER-EXHAUST-4-5-TIP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33636QQitemZ8003269674QQrdZ1
Friday, September 30, 2005 8:45 AM
Dennis Rolston wrote:The sad thing is that I actually have welded coffee cans onto exhaust. I did it to my friends vw bug and its still that way...Hey...Im just kidding...dont take it so hard. It was more as a joke on my friends car but he liked it so there it stayed. Im not a big fan of tips on exhaust but thats just me.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-F250-F350-7-3L-DIESEL-SS-Exhaust-Tip-5-x18-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33633QQitemZ8002053664QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVERSAL-HKS-HIPER-STYLE-MUFFLER-EXHAUST-4-5-TIP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33636QQitemZ8003269674QQrdZ1

Sorry for making a case out of it...I honestly couldn't tell if you were trying to make a joke or just trying to make fun of him.

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:28 AM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:
Dennis Rolston wrote:The sad thing is that I actually have welded coffee cans onto exhaust. I did it to my friends vw bug and its still that way...Hey...Im just kidding...dont take it so hard. It was more as a joke on my friends car but he liked it so there it stayed. Im not a big fan of tips on exhaust but thats just me.

Sorry for making a case out of it...I honestly couldn't tell if you were trying to make a joke or just trying to make fun of him.

Btw ... Sorry .... for bursting out too ... I'm not a fan either ... but I don't make fun of them ... rather ... just keep the comments to myself althou, I may suggest other alternative .... but overall .. it's there decision... but overall again ( I ain't mad at cha !!! )
or anybody in general ...

Peace Yo

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search