Headlight swap looking for pics - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Headlight swap looking for pics
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:38 PM
Alright everyone I have seen a pic of a car with this done before and I just searched like crazy and I ca'nt find the pic again.

I am looking for pics of a 95-02 Sunfire with 95-98 I think Toyota Supra Headlights in it. I have seen pics before i think the car was white. Anyone hace pics they cna post it would be greatly appreciated.

Nick Lafave

ShowFire

Re: Headlight swap looking for pics
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:47 PM
it wasnt a sunfire it was a cavalier ...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:55 PM
i think.. sorri

Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:15 AM

Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:39 AM
Well here it is..... but let my sig do the all the talking! Be different!

- Darren

OntarioCAVS.com
Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:54 AM
Phewes wrote:Well here it is..... but let my sig do the all the talking! Be different!
thats kool as hell i would never do it tho.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:11 AM
dude, like phewes said, do something different. some head light conversion I"VE seen are :
toyota supra
honda accord
honda civiic
Mazda Miata
S15 (silvia)
mitsubshi eclipse
acura integra on a sunfire

so i mean do something different.
Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:12 AM
put some geo metro headlights in...i doubt anyone else had that idea

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:33 AM
Thanks everyone,
I don't know what I want to do for a swap, but I had someone tell me that owuld look cool and I remember seeing it but i couldn't find the pic. As of right now I have no idea what swap I want to do I want to be different though. Time will tell my decision.

Nick

ShowFire

Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:17 PM
Man i get tired of someone always saying "BE DIFFERENT" Dont do that headlight swap cause its been done before. ok Slam me... i dont really care. SHUT UP ALREADY. if he wants to do that then let him. You do something different and stop using the same body kits? Like darren has any room to talk... his RIMS everyone has them... his kit... everyone has it... HIS PAINT COLOR ... everyone has it. BAGS everyone has it... what is sooooo different about Phewes car? I dont see a lot. Maybe its cause his windows are tinted, maybe he puts his rims on backwards, took them off and switched the tread so its facing the wrong way??? Yep there we go.

"Newbie" OUT!

I'm looking for an LS SPORT LIP KIT! If you have one EMAIL ME!!!
THANKS

JIM
Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:25 PM
check this one out.. if you interested this is a buddy of mines old cav.. well i think he might still own it...

http://www.soundspeedsports.com/pics/gall%208-2.jpg

http://www.soundspeedsports.com/pics/gall%208-1.jpg

i'm personally considering the 94 integra front end on my 2000 cavalier...

Friday, September 30, 2005 4:44 AM
yes because everyone has custom drilled chrome 19 inch C5s

Friday, September 30, 2005 5:27 AM
didnt fetters brother try and do supra lights on his sunfire? i remember seeing pics of it, maybe it was a different person

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:09 AM
lol i think if i wnat to do it i will but the cost of supra headlights are super expensive so i have no idea what my plans are. And yes i would like to be different but of course people are going to do things. I need to be different where i live not all over the web/world.

ShowFire

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:36 AM
jay in Alberta has a Asuna Sunfire front clip on his Sunfire... including the flip-up eyelids.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 6:51 AM
Was it this Sunfire with Focus headlights? http://www.j-body.org/members/dwayne/cars/1/

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Saturday, October 01, 2005 3:59 PM
I had focus projectors in my old sunfire.....ah the memories

Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:04 PM
Way Fast Whitey wrote:Man i get tired of someone always saying "BE DIFFERENT" Dont do that headlight swap cause its been done before. ok Slam me... i dont really care. SHUT UP ALREADY. if he wants to do that then let him. You do something different and stop using the same body kits? Like darren has any room to talk... his RIMS everyone has them... his kit... everyone has it... HIS PAINT COLOR ... everyone has it. BAGS everyone has it... what is sooooo different about Phewes car? I dont see a lot. Maybe its cause his windows are tinted, maybe he puts his rims on backwards, took them off and switched the tread so its facing the wrong way??? Yep there we go.

"Newbie" OUT!

Yep I do have some room to talk!

Yeah I know there is some C5s rims out there.... but not custom drilled and dipped in chrome like mine. Also in 19x7.5 with 42mm offset?

But whatever... anybody can't get same as mine from anywhere unless they do it the same way as Ryan (ImPhat/Cavattack) when he had them done.

I got some stuff on my car that is different from anybody else! More custom work will come in some time and money....

If anyone wants to do the same as others then its not going to be any originality.

I just like to be different thats all....we all have our different tastes!

You all guys can be so creative! How many different cars is out there?!?!

Im not gonna agrue more about this and I just stated my opinion!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:56 AM
Phewes wrote:
Way Fast Whitey wrote:Man i get tired of someone always saying "BE DIFFERENT" Dont do that headlight swap cause its been done before. ok Slam me... i dont really care. SHUT UP ALREADY. if he wants to do that then let him. You do something different and stop using the same body kits? Like darren has any room to talk... his RIMS everyone has them... his kit... everyone has it... HIS PAINT COLOR ... everyone has it. BAGS everyone has it... what is sooooo different about Phewes car? I dont see a lot. Maybe its cause his windows are tinted, maybe he puts his rims on backwards, took them off and switched the tread so its facing the wrong way??? Yep there we go.

"Newbie" OUT!

Yep I do have some room to talk!

Yeah I know there is some C5s rims out there.... but not custom drilled and dipped in chrome like mine. Also in 19x7.5 with 42mm offset?

But whatever... anybody can't get same as mine from anywhere unless they do it the same way as Ryan (ImPhat/Cavattack) when he had them done.

I got some stuff on my car that is different from anybody else! More custom work will come in some time and money....

if anyone wants to do the same as others then its not going to be any originality.

I just like to be different thats all....we all have our different tastes!

You all guys can be so creative! How many different cars is out there?!?!

Im not gonna agrue more about this and I just stated my opinion!

Nicly done .

Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:57 AM
And no Brandons brother is not doing supra headlights on his fire....there much better than that

Sunday, October 02, 2005 8:11 AM
john317 wrote:Was it this Sunfire with Focus headlights? http://www.j-body.org/members/dwayne/cars/1/

as hot as that looks....no piece of a focus will ever make it into my car

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:47 PM
I love custom work as much as anyone here, but look at it like this, how many J's will you ever see with supra lights in them? maybe 1 or 2 at shows? its not like everybody is running out to do this crap, how about all the cars with lambo doors, i've seen so many lambos i'm sick of them, but people still keep doing it.

Bottom line its YOUR car and YOUR opinion, if you want an s15 front end and toyota tails ( yes its been done, search the members) or a supra front end, or anything else that someone else has done, go for it, just put your own style into the rest of the project. Look at all the J's on this site, how many look alike? all of them have pretty much the same front ends be it cavaliers or sunfires, and guess what they are all origanal in their own ways. Personally, if i were to do something really custom i would look outside the world of cars, perhaps street bikes should get a look or 2 from us, after all how many people run suzuki lights in their fires?

J~
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:45 PM
i think what would be very unique, would be Dodge Caravan.. like 98 style heads on a 95-99 cavy....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search