cavfire done:-) - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cavfire done:-)
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:41 PM
well finshed transforming my 98 sunfire gt to a 95-99 cavalier z24 still gotta get it painted hows it look!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/412578

scroll to the bottom

Re: cavfire done:-)
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:51 PM
p.s.---- does anyone know where i couldget one of those front engraved cavalier lic. plates? thanx!!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 2:52 AM
what did you do with the front bumper??

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:57 AM
what do you mean "done"? looks like a really good start, but far from done. keep going, and let's see what you can create.

btw, you can get one of those cavalier license plate inserts at a dealership (expensive) or you might get lucky and find one at a salvage yard (http://www.car-parts.com).

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:37 AM
dam, saw the second page.

that was a pretty nasty hit

happy happy joy joy

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:04 PM
all the parts are sitting in my backyard ( bumper, fenders, hood, lights), ... well its "done" to the fact that its not a sunfire anymore:-), and ill check some junk yards for that . anyone know the approx. price at a dealer and does it come painted or not ( not that it will matter on my primerd bumper)

thanx everyone:-)
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 8:59 PM
Car is starting to look real nice...Get some nice rims and some slick paint....and you'll be pretty much good to go........... Although it is kinda hard to see the whole thing im the pics...I say get some better 'whole car' shots in a nice scenic location and post those in Photos and Media and you will have a lot better response.

Sometimes you can find the filler plate on eBay....

Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:09 PM
ok cool thanx guys!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search