eBay projector headlights any hood? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
eBay projector headlights any hood?
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:09 AM
well i was about to buy some black projector headlights on ebay but i hear that there not that great?. well my stock lights suck also so whatever.. i always drive with my brights on anyway and i never get flashed apparently there not even too bright..lol but what is you guys input on them.. do they fit good? look good ect? thanx

Re: eBay projector headlights any hood?
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:31 AM
they totally change ur front end apperance if u always drive with ur brights ummmm u can with these, you will for sure see alot more but in order for them to work right u need to change ur 9006 harness to a 9005 so that means u will have 2 9005 harnesses but i rigged mine up where i put my brights where the projectors go and my 9006 i cut some of the light bulbs sides down in order to rig it in but ur supposed to do it where u have 2 9005 harnesses. also u can take them apart and and theres this half circle peace inside the projector that u dremel out and u can see a lot more from the projector umm use a low wattage bulb other wise ulll burn the projector housing and they dont actually fit that good some peoples are cruked but mine anrt cuz i raise the bumper in certan places to make it look good the chrome ones would actually look better for ur car thats just my opinion but good luck any other questions feel free to ask.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:32 AM
and what kind of hood are u getting cuz i have a ram air hood any mine look fine
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:38 AM
I went with Matrix Racing projectors and HID lows, the light is leaps and bounds over stock.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:25 AM
projectors w/o hids suck. if you ever have to drive in the rain at night, well you might as well forget about it. i had a set of projectors and they were terrible.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:29 PM
well my stock headlights suck anyway and im in palm springs, ca.. i am going with BLACK ones because my car is not dark blue.. black tails black rims.. ( i need a new sig one of these days) its a bitch to find the black corners it seems like now anyway. That sounds like a good idea to have 2 HIGH beam.. one in the brights... what if i just switched my high and low beam? since i would always use projectors anyway?.. it wouldnt damage the projector or anything would it? thanx for the responses!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search