sunfire tail lights - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sunfire tail lights
Saturday, September 10, 2005 7:01 PM
ok im looking for a carbon fiber filler for my trunk (96 sunfire) anyone know anything about it ? custom or other wise aftermarket?

Re: sunfire tail lights
Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:05 PM
as far as i know, there aren't any aftermarket ones made. you'd have to get it custom done.

Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:42 PM
well if you want to get a set make me and a other org member is getting ready to make a set for the sunfire 95-97.

Xtreme PC Concepts Opening Up Soon In Decatur Indiana
Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:18 AM
Xtreme96Sunfire wrote:well if you want to get a set make me and a other org member is getting ready to make a set for the sunfire 95-97.

all sunfires taillights should be the same from 95-02...so i would assume he's making them for that

Sunday, September 11, 2005 5:40 PM
the sunfire lights are going to simiar to the cavalier euro lights and yes i know they make them for the 4dr but im making them for the 2dr

Xtreme PC Concepts Opening Up Soon In Decatur Indiana
Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:40 PM
rksport makes them

Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:46 PM
Johnathon Broda wrote:rksport makes them

That would be a negative on the trunk bezel for the 96 Fire through RK Sport.

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:13 AM
I could be wrong on this, but if it's a sedan, won't the one that people are putting on the '03-'05 Cavs work? I could have sworn I saw a picture somewhere of that. There's no car listed in his registry, so I don't know if it's a coupe or sedan anyway.

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:19 AM
Got a link, here.
Defiantely not something I'm familiar with though. Again, I can be completely wrong on saying it fits a sedan. I'm sure someone will let me know.

Monday, September 12, 2005 11:23 AM
if it's a sunfire sedan, then any cavalier tail lights from 95-05 will fit. you can even swap the trunk lid of a sunfire sedan with that of any third gen cavalier.

but that's only for the sedan, the sunfire coupe won't do that.

Monday, September 12, 2005 5:11 PM
Off subject completely, but are there any fitment issues with the type j skirts.

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:19 PM
Eli Stroh wrote:Off subject completely, but are there any fitment issues with the type j skirts.

fitment is actually really good. i didn't have any problems with mine.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search