Rksport Pro Stock Wing or Keep Stock Wing ?¿?¿ - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rksport Pro Stock Wing or Keep Stock Wing ?¿?¿
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:18 PM

Like the title states...

Someone people told me to keep the stock wing because it suits the Bomex replica kit that I have on my car now....My car is the one in the sig....but then again...people on here tell me to go for the pro-stock wing ....so what do you think?

And I sold my x1 fenders to some guy for $150...so picture the stockers on the car
for now (til I get pics next week...) ..I was outside working on the cav today ...I had
to straighten my side skirts because they were scrapin ground...So they are re-adjusted
and ready for good weather so I can wash her down

Re: Rksport Pro Stock Wing or Keep Stock Wing ?¿?¿
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:31 PM
since ya didnt give a rear profile shot how are people supposed to visualize what it looks like and what it would look like

i think pro stock might look good

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:34 PM
I say Bomex wing. Would suit the car much better the any of the others.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:34 PM

In this pic...I no longer have the Antenna (shaved) and Emblem "Cavalier" (shaved)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:30 PM
ok, im a big pro stock fan, but i say keep it bomex and get the bomex wing, why not, got the full kit already ya know? on a side note i dont like how your exhaust is, and you removed the rear emblem not shaved

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:17 AM
i love the exhaust, i think they look better when there angled out, that would be a "your taste" thing though. and id go with the bomex with also....it would look really good on your car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search