show me your two-tone paint schemes.... - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
show me your two-tone paint schemes....
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:41 AM
before i get started i did a search(maybe i didnt do it right or something).any way i remember seeing several cavs and sunfires on the org with two-tone paint.im thinking on doing this to my cav i know some people think it's "played out" but i like it.so if you got em,have pics,or know links of where to see the please share.i dont want to copy anyone's car i have an idea of what i want i just want to make sure im not going to copy someones car .you know sometimes you have an idea and before you can turn that idea into reality someone somewhere has that same idea and does it first.thanks

Re: show me your two-tone paint schemes....
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:49 AM
anthony jones, njs honda killa, search for them.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:00 AM
take a look at my cardomain site my cav is two tone

got a third place with my 95 cavy in my first car show
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/664325
i used to have a pic here but it was too big and i got lazy
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:32 AM
huh,i never thought of that,what a concept using my fingers.thanks slacker,congrats on your first show.i wish i had more comp at the shows i go to .next year im making the move from mild to wild.
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:39 AM
RICEFREECAV wrote:huh,i never thought of that,what a concept using my fingers.thanks slacker,congrats on your first show.i wish i had more comp at the shows i go to .next year im making the move from mild to wild.

certain mods will just put you in that class. i know alot of people were complaing because they were being put in wild w/ full blown out show cars while they had only one mod that would classify them as wild. thats why im not a show person. plus i wouldnt stand a chance

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 1:22 PM
check my profile, i will hopefully have some new pics of it to post tonight

Member of Bizaar Concepts car club
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 1:39 PM
mine was but no longer is

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:47 PM
does silver/carbon fiber count?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:31 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]
RICEFREECAV wrote:huh,i never thought of that,what a concept using my fingers.thanks slacker,congrats on your first show.i wish i had more comp at the shows i go to .next year im making the move from mild to wild.

certain mods will just put you in that class. i know alot of people were complaing because they were being put in wild w/ full blown out show cars while they had only one mod that would classify them as wild. thats why im not a show person. plus i wouldnt stand a chance

if your a show person u have to know the rules of the shows, and work your mods in a way that doesnt throw u into the wild category to soon.

and the best attitude u can have is to just go to a show to have fun and not worry about trying to win a 30$ trophy after you paid 50$ to get in lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 9:51 AM
i love going to shows i have friends who have gotten best interior,paint,truck,car,etc.im not talking about one or two shows most every show they enter(my friend jonathan just got 1st in acura wild,best paint,best in show car @ the big show in dinwiddie this past weekend).they have also been in mags as well.and i have friends who show all the time and maybe get a third place every now and again so for most of us its about showing and being together with friends.the comment i made about more comp meant that most of the cavs i have been up against arent even show worthy,some are works in progress.i know its all about fun.but is it fun to beat out three cavs with rims ,one with a kit ,stock wheels,not even lowered.when your car has tweed intieror,custom stereo/trunk install,probally the cleanist engine compartment ever for a daily driver that has painted and powdercoated engine componets.of course i have no kit,no wing,no wild paint other than some one off hand painted pinstripes(so im put in mild).because i love a clean looking car.no im not saying they shouldnt show im just saying maybe its time to move up.i have some kit ideas,paint ideas,and body mods that will put me in the wild class. nothing real crazy but enough to be differant and i think thats what helps at shows,being differant.anywho (stepping off my soapbox) there is a sunfire i particular im looking for again ive been searching (before anyone says"search") i saw it in a post recently and i cant find it .i think the post was on new paint or something ,but anyway it was a two tone indago blue/silver sunfire if you remember seeing it let me know where. thanks
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:14 AM
hatin on 8 tones?

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 1:12 PM
Temprorary, though

Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:17 AM
Two-tone primer with aweful wavey pinstriping here. The other side will be done today as well as the rear and front. For more pictures and the full widebody/taillight conversion progrress look for my thread in photos and media.

Cardomain|Myspace

Friday, June 10, 2005 10:47 AM
im just trying to keep this post going.theres got to be somebody on the org that knows who has the two-tone sunfire
Friday, June 10, 2005 11:09 AM
Well you can always look at one of the cars I sponsor: NJ's Honda Killa

See his photo bucket here: Photo Bucket

Just a Taste:

FYI Carbon Fiber hood comming soon

Asta La Vista OHV!! Defined Parts
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search