photo request 03+ cavi headlights taken apart - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
photo request 03+ cavi headlights taken apart
Friday, May 27, 2005 5:01 PM
anyone got pics of the headlights all take apart during the process of clearning them? I'm look for a pic of the black piece that alot of people paint to match the car and the back section of the housing, thanks

Re: photo request 03+ cavi headlights taken apart
Friday, May 27, 2005 7:28 PM

Saturday, May 28, 2005 7:25 AM
o_O

So the light comes apart, and you can remove the black thing in them and thats what makes then clear corners...?
Saturday, May 28, 2005 7:32 AM
^^^ no you remove the orange thing and thats makes them clear

and thanks alot for the pic, just what I was looking for

Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:31 AM
not a problem

Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:37 AM
does the orange peice just come off? or is there something to it? is there a pic of how it look with just the orange peice removed, unpainted to?
Saturday, May 28, 2005 12:41 PM

Saturday, May 28, 2005 2:53 PM
For the round orange piece you just unscrew it and for the flat one you just unsnap it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04 Cavy LS Sport

^^^^ My Custom Projectors ^^^^
Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:44 AM
ok thanks and does anyone have a pic of them installed on the car clear? or should it be painted cuz it looks odd or what?
Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:51 AM
click my sig... many pics

Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:19 AM
So it isn't exactly hard to make clear corners then? Just dismantle the light, remove the black thing, then remove the orange thing and boom, all set
Sunday, May 29, 2005 12:12 PM
noone said it was hard, people just get scared off form doing it becaus eyou have to dook the headlights in the oven to get them apart

Sunday, May 29, 2005 1:35 PM
You have to put them in the oven?! Holy @!#$, why??

I had the headlight off earlier and I was trying to figure out how to do it. I had the clips on the light unsnapped, but the cover just wouldn't budge. I take it the plastic has to be softer for it to move?

Well, not meaning to steal the topic, but... This sounds funny. So how long do you cook the headlights for in the oven and what temp?

Afterwards, they just come apart and you take the yellow thing off and their clear corners? Do you just resnap them together, or do you need to cook it again to reassemble?
Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:57 PM
search directions have been posted about 384 times now

Sunday, May 29, 2005 3:13 PM
So you couldn't post them? You just reply with sarcasim? Thanks....
Sunday, May 29, 2005 3:18 PM
I'm sorry I don't memorize the temp and time I cooked somehting a year ago.... there is no sarcasm in my post... maybe alittle exagerated though I think its closer to about 300 times.... you asked and I don't have an answer but I told you were to find what your looking for, so quit trying to be a dick and search

Sunday, May 29, 2005 3:43 PM
approx. 10-15 min. @ 350' good luck.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, May 29, 2005 4:13 PM
i had them but deleted them..... so sorry

Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:29 PM
Darkstars wrote:I'm sorry I don't memorize the temp and time I cooked somehting a year ago.... there is no sarcasm in my post... maybe alittle exagerated though I think its closer to about 300 times.... you asked and I don't have an answer but I told you were to find what your looking for, so quit trying to be a dick and search

So rather then find it, or say "there should be another post", you tell me to go find it cause its been posted 350 times... I've been here for a little over 2 months, so how the hell was I supposed to know? Besides, like I'm the ONLY one who repeats topics... So just remember who started the s*it storm in this post...
Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:56 PM
your not the only one who repeats topics....but if us people who have been here longer get on your case about not searching then you will probably search before you repeat another topic...hence making you learn...if we just spewed out the information for everyone who repeated a topic for the 400th time then nobody would learn anything...and the search function would be useless

Monday, May 30, 2005 8:23 AM
exodus 259 wrote:
Darkstars wrote:I'm sorry I don't memorize the temp and time I cooked somehting a year ago.... there is no sarcasm in my post... maybe alittle exagerated though I think its closer to about 300 times.... you asked and I don't have an answer but I told you were to find what your looking for, so quit trying to be a dick and search

So rather then find it, or say "there should be another post", you tell me to go find it cause its been posted 350 times... I've been here for a little over 2 months, so how the hell was I supposed to know? Besides, like I'm the ONLY one who repeats topics... So just remember who started the s*it storm in this post...

aparently you've been here 2 monthes to long, not everyoneis out to get to you, not everyone is trying to put you down... once again you asked a question I told you were you could find the answer, so quit being a little bitch about being told to search. How were you surposed to knwo.... you weren't THATS WHY I TOLD YOU, and noone said your the only one that repeats topics but your the one crying because you were told where to find the answer..... but your right this all my fualt..... next time you have a question on how to do something I'll try to find you someone who will searcjh for you then come to you house and do it to.... you jackass. Shut the @!#$ up already, all I did was tell you where to find your answer

Monday, May 30, 2005 9:49 AM
ohh the love.....

Monday, May 30, 2005 9:58 AM

Monday, May 30, 2005 10:36 AM
Oh please Mr. Hardass. If anyone is running around here crying and complaining like a little bitch, its you. I asked a question and rather then reply like a DECENT guy, you replied with sarcasim. So f*ck you. God forbid I asked for you to find it considering I'm on a slow ass dialup connection... I didn't that was against the rules around here.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search