New Mitsubishi Truck? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Mitsubishi Truck?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:18 PM
Driving to my appointment today after work, i went by a dealership and saw a new Mitsubishi Pickup. I havent heard of or read anything about mitsu making a pickup. Anyone got any details on this? It looked pretty wierd. If i remember ill get a pic of it today or tomorrow.

Re: New Mitsubishi Truck?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:23 PM
I thought they were partnering with Dodge. Like Isuzu Pickups are Chevy Colorados.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:36 PM
except doesnt gm own isuzu

but i havent heard anything

only mitsu trucks i know of are moving van type trucks
and they have some suvs

other cars, better cars?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:06 PM
Yes, it's true, there is a Mitsubi@!#$ Pick-up, it's called the Raider. It's based on the Dodge Dakota, and really only the front end is different, it is available with the 3.7L and 4.7L SO V-8, the AFAIK the 4.7 HO is only available on the Dakota.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:30 PM
Sappy96 wrote:except doesnt gm own isuzu
Yep! Isuzu Ascender(sp?)=Chevy Trailblazer also.

I actually like the look of the Mitsubishi version better than the Dakota version.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:35 PM
the new dakota is fugly

other cars, better cars?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:41 PM
I hate the new Dakotas too! They should have made them more like the Rams like they did the previous years.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:39 PM
I saw the commercial for the Raider last night. Not too bad looking. Have to swing by and take one for a spin.

Sig removed because some people cry too much.
</a>Scott Heflin, President Team Forward Motion <a href="http://www.teamforwardmotion.com" target="_blank">TFM </a>
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search